Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy all,

Last winter, I converted my Electra Glide to a Road Glide. I posted the blow by blow of the conversion on another forum, but thought someone here might enjoy the story. So... here it is, in numerous threads so as to ease the cut and paste. Doubtful that I'll get it all up tonight, due to the length and all the pictures. The next post kinda outlines where I was coming from when I was first thinking about doing it.

Ride safe all.

Doug

Note - There is a little repeating of info at the beginning, as I was originally posting differently on 2 forums. I then combined them into identical, cut and paste, posts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Posted 2-10-06 looking for feedback while deciding

Thinking of changing my 03 FLHTPI(EG Bat wing) to a Road glide fairing. Long story short - almost bought a new 05 RG last winter, but at $19K+, it was a little out of my range. Brought home my 03 on 9/1/05. Got it for under $14K out the door with 5400 miles on it. More than $5k less made a big difference. I love my bike, it is in great shape, and I have already made lots of upgrades. I have no interest in selling this bike and looking for a different RG. I test rode a RG last winter, and that fixed fairing just flat rides great, regardless of how anyone thinks it looks. This thread got me dreaming.

I am not looking to make it a stock RG, just whatever it would take to get the RG fairing on it as inexpensively as possible, and make it like a "RG Standard". I would use anything from my 03 I could on the switchover (guages, turnsignals, handlebars) and upgrade later if I desire. My bike does not have cruise, radio, and is basically like a EG Standard at the fairing. I don't want to spend the $ now for cruise, radio, etc. I want to upgrade to the 04-06 style fairing, and I would put a clearview shield on it.

Has anyone ever spec'd out what parts would be needed, at least the basic fairing stuff? I called Chicago HD and rapped with a parts guy for a couple of minutes. He said buy a Touring parts manual for 03, and one for 04. He said that will show every part, bracket, nut, bolt, etc. needed for the change (I have the service manual, but apparantly the parts manual shows everything in detail). Just for fun I had him give me the prices for the Inner and Outer (Primed) RG fairings. Under $500 for both(with the 20% off). That got me thinking that this might really work. Obviously, lots of little brackets, lights, bolts, etc., etc. would be needed.

Incidentally, in the back of the service manual, the electrical diagrams show that EG and RG are nearly identical. RK's are shown in seperate drawings, and switching from a RK to a RG would probably be much more involved.

Maybe this summer I'll have a FL(H)T(R)PI!! Anyones thoughts or previous experience would be greatly appreciated.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Posted 3-12-06 - Decided to do it!

Update -

Kept thinking about doing this, and decided, what the heck, go ahead and do it. A couple of weeks ago, I stripped all of my batwing stuff off my 03 flhtpi. Almost chickened out once or twice, but I did it. Nothing but a bunch of wires on the front now. Started looking for RG parts on ebay. Bought a few items, but the bigger items would go on ebay for about what I could get them from zanotti's. And most of them had some damage. Man people often overpay on ebay.

So.... last week I got on the zanotti web site and ordered most of the other parts. Got an email the other day, everything shipped, and it will be here tomorrow. The outer fairing will be shipped in about 2 weeks (it takes that long to get it from HD). Ordered my Clearview WS (Tinted w/ vent) Monday, and that should be here in 3 -4 weeks. I went to my local dealer and ordered all of the bolts and screws, etc. What they did not have in stock will be in in a few days.

So for the next week or two, I will spend some time out in the barn, putting on the Road Glide stuff. I am planning on taking my time, and making sure I get it right. My goal is for my first ride before the end of April.

I'll post once in a while with updates, and let you know how it's going. I will also take a few pictures along the way, and add them to my photobucket.com thing.

I will be putting most of my batwing stuff on ebay soon, and hopefully use the boxes the RG stuff came in to ship it.

I also might need a closeup picture or two from you RG'ers, so I get all the cables and clamps right.

Ride safe, and I can't wait to see you on the road on my FL(H)T(R)PI.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted 3-16-06 - The beginning

My EG last week....

Now look at it....

I just stripped all the EG/Batwing stuff off. I ordered all the fairing and the rest of the related parts last night from zanottis for my conversion to a Road Glide! All you RG'ers, I will need some advice and maybe a picture or two when the construction starts, so I get everything correct. I will order my clearview WS soon. This is going to be fun. My goal is to be back on the road in April.

I will be selling all of my EG/Batwing front end stuff soon.

I'll keep you posted with pics as I move along.

Thanks to all of you in this forum.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posted 3-18-06 - Answers to some questions

"Any target completion date yet?"

My goal is a "first ride" sometime in April. Zanotti's emailed me and said they had to order most of the parts from HD. Sounds like about two weeks till I get most of the parts. I will order my Clearview WS today.

"So what are you going to do with the old fairing? Are you planning on using your old radio I think the slot is different. That may be something you may want to check on."

I am going to sell all the batwing stuff (here or on ebay) to help offset and lower the cost. My bike is a police electra glide (like an EG Standard with a little more chrome). It does not have a radio. I eventually want tunes, so I'll work on that. I have Polk speakers that will be going in. My understanding is that the touring radios are the same, and one from an EG would work on a RG. Can anyone confirm?

"Is it going to be cheaper to build a RG then just trading for one built at the factory?"

Definitely. I am not going to make this a "stock" RG, with the radio, cruise, silver guages, etc. I am going to utilize as much as I can from the EG (Guages, wiring, etc.) It will be like a RG Standard. I will add to it, of course, just like I have been.

"Definatley keep us picture posted. This will be interesting!"

Thanks. I will keep this updated with progress and pictures. Probably nothing for a week or two, until I get some parts in hand. I can't wait. I think Terry is going to move this thread over to the new "Project Room" topic area. Terry, if you see this, go ahead and move it (Thanks!).

Thanks for all of your help, and be ready for some close-up picture requests from you RG'ers once I really get started.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted 3-22-06

Update -

Got an email from zanotti's the other day, everything shipped, and it will be here tomorrow. The outer fairing will be shipped in about 2 weeks (it takes that long to get it from HD). Ordered my Clearview WS (Tinted w/ vent) Monday, and that should be here in 3 -4 weeks. I went to my local dealer and ordered all of the bolts and screws, etc. What they did not have in stock will be in in a few days.

So for the next week or two, I will spend some time out in the barn, putting on the Road Glide stuff. I am planning on taking my time, and making sure I get it right. My goal is for my first ride before the end of April.

I'll post once in a while with updates, and let you know how it's going. I will also take a few pictures along the way, and add them to my photobucket.com thing.

I will be putting most of my batwing stuff on ebay soon, and hopefully use the boxes the RG stuff came in to ship it.

I also might need a closeup picture or two from you RG'ers, so I get all the cables and clamps right.

Ride safe, and I can't wait to see you on the road on my FL(H)T(R)PI.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Posted 3-26-06

Big Brown truck arrived Friday. Two big boxes. I will pick up the remaining bolts/nuts/screws from the dealer Sunday. Surgery starts Monday evening.

Later.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posted 3-29-06

Update - Project started!

Previously

Before I even decided to do this, I wanted to clean up/streamline the glide. I took off the front and rear fender bumpers (I left the fender tip lights front and rear). I also removed the saddlebag guards, and replaced them with the comfort profile guards.

When I stripped down the glide to convert it a couple of weeks ago, I took off the police solo air seat (replaced with Mustang ultra touring) and all the batwing stuff. I separated the stuff I thought could be reused. I then ordered my parts. The parts arrived, and surgery started Monday.

Monday 3-27

I took one last photo of the bike with the batwing stuff that I had taken off.

I took back the main room in the barn/garage (kids play area) for a week or two, and set up shop. The weather is breaking so the kids are fine. I set up some basic tools and had my service manual and parts catalogue close by.

Was hoping to get a little more done today, but it was a good start. Keep telling myself, take your time, no big hurry. Anyway, the clearview won't be here for 3 weeks at least.

Tomorrow should see some progress.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Posted 3-29-06

Tuesday 3-28

Got down to business today. First, I took a couple of photos of the main RG parts. Still waiting for the outer fairing, probably a week to ten days. The left side nacelle is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I thought I saw, out of the corner of my eye, all the batwing stuff which was cast to the corner of the barn, bowing down to the RG stuff as I took the pictures.

No Flaming, just kidding all you batwingers.

Since I removed my rear bumper, I needed the saddlebag support (91140-04), which I ordered with my zanotti's order. (That parts catalogue is invaluable.) I installed that. I have included a picture of my clean front fender, and the saddlebags with the comfort profile guards, minus the stock 2 rail guards. I like the look, and it fits with RG minimalist theme.

I put the all important towel on the front fender for protection. I also used some clothesline to tie up the cables and the brake line from each side of the handlebars. I did not want those hanging down, possibly getting damaged, or damaging anything else.

I removed the EG bars. I am trying to save my SAC grips, and wanted to use lighter fluid for grip glue removal away from the bike and the barn. I then test fit the heritage bars. They felt good, but I have decided to cut 1/2 to 5/8 of an inch off each side. It felt better that way, just a little more narrow. I will remove the plugs, make the cuts, and then fill the bars with rubber caulk and some lead shot for vibration control.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted 3-29-06 (Continued)

Now it was time to install the first actual RG piece, the fairing mount bracket (58530-98). I carefully marked the interconnect, and (gulp), removed it.

I had to remove the plugs on the front of the frame to allow the RG fairing mount to be bolted on.

I then mounted the bracket, and tourqed her down to 30 foot pounds.

That's all for today. I am happy with the progress. It all looks pretty straight forward so far.

For me, I think the biggest challange will be the wiring, and taking my time to get everything right. I am planning on using the EG Police Interconnect. I may have to extend (read cut and splice) the wiring to the 2 small gauges (fuel, volts) and maybe to something else, but I am OK with that. By using the Interconnect I have, I will save some $ (those rascals are expensive!), and I know everything should work just as before. The Police EG's have a different main harness and different handlebar switches. I am afraid that by plugging a RG Interconnect in bewteen those, that something might not work. Also, I like the Police handle bar switches. I think they look cool, and I want to retain a little of the bike's heritage.

Later for now.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Posted 3-29-06

3/29/06

Light day today. My left nacelle (67922-98D) arrived today via big brown. Put the nacelles and speedo/tach housing together, and put the speedo, tach, and warning lights/turn signal bar in it. Also put the fuel and volt gauges in the inner fairing. That looked cool.

I also put the metal blade on the circular saw and cut a little off each side of the heritage bars. About a 1/2 inch each side.

I then filled the bars with good silicone caulk in the bottom, a little lead shot in the sides, and caulk again at the top. I did this on my EG bars. I read somewhere that it can lessen handlebar/grip vibration.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to get my left grip (SAC Foam Rubber) off the EG bars. I have some Goo gone and some lighter fluid to try to break the glue. The SAC grips have a tight fitting plastic housing, so it will be fun.

Friday, I am going to work on the installation of the bars, grips, and the nacelle stuff. We'll see how it goes.

Ride safe.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Posted 4-2-06 - Answers to Questions and more work

Thanks all for the posts. This has been a lot of fun. The updates (and progress) will slow down for the next two weeks (crazy work week, and then to the outer banks for a week for Easter). I should be able to get a few more things done between now and then.

Zanotti's emailed to say the outer fairing shipped, due to arrive Monday. I called clearview, and my windshield is scheduled for manufacture on 4/13. Supposed to be shipped a few days after that.

"Are you retired???"

I guess it looks like I have too much time on my hands! No, not retired. Got a few years yet. I am a firefighter.

"Can you estimate the cost of this conversion?"

Under a grand, but not by much, after I sell all the batwing stuff. I went with the clearview windshield (tinted with vent). Could be done for even less if you go with an ebay/used windshield. Remember though, I am using everything that I could from my EG.

3/30/06

Unfortunately, I could not get my left SAC grip of the EG bars without damaging it. New SAC's ordered.

3/31/06

Put the heritage bars on and got them comfortable. Blue locktite and tightened down the 4 allen screws.

4/1/06

Got you guys. This is all just a joke. Happy April Fools Day!

Just kidding. I am really doing it.

Spent a little time in the barn. Put on the hand controls on each side of the bars. Just tightened down enough to hold everything in position. Can't do too much until I get the new grips. Notice how the brake line is sticking out from the new bars. I just bent it a little to follow the bars, as you'll see in a minute.

Next, I test fit the 3 nacelle pieces and the wiring that goes up to this area. In the second picture, notice the re-adjusted brake line. Everything fit, and the bars move from stop to stop freely.

The wiring to the speedo and tach is plenty long. It comes out of the main wiring harness. The wiring to the turn signal/oil pressure/Neutral warning light bar comes off the interconnect, and it is not long enough to go back through the bracket and to the light bar next to the speedo/tach. I cut the two wire ties, thinking that I could readjust the wires and make it longer. That did not work, and I will have to cut and splice those wires so they will reach.

Now this was really cool. I test fit the inner faring and radio bracket onto the main bracket. It looks like a Road Glide!

I just sat on the bike and enjoyed. Handlebars turned, fairing didn't. Everything lined up and looked like it's going to work. I held the crash bar mounting brackets in place, and they lined up as well. I then removed the inner fairing and most of the nacelle pieces.

This week, I hope to cut and splice the interconnect as noted above. I will post pictures when I do that. Once I do that and get my new grips, I should be able to finish the bars and the nacelle stuff, and work on the inner and outer fairings.

Later for now. Ride safe.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Posted 4-3-06 - Answers to Question Posts

jfanton,

I used the heritage bars, part # 56623-99.

I beleive that Michael is exactly right about the interconnect. It would be more seamless to use the Roadglide harnesses in most cases. I have chosen to cut and splice my interconnect for three reasons:

1) I have, er had??, a Police Electra glide, which has a slightly different main harness, and different handlebar/grip controls. I am afraid that if I plug the Road Glide Interconnect in between them, something might not work.
2) I am not using the cruise/accessories/speaker/ harnesses, that connect to the Road Glide interconnect.
3) I am cheap (frugal, thrifty, broke??)

Actually, my reasons may be exactly backwards :).

I put all my gauges and stuff in my inner fairing and plugged in the interconnect. It looks like I'll only have to cut and splice the wires to the turn signal/oil light/neutral light bar, and the 2 wires to the cigar lighter/power outlet.

Also, I have compiled a parts list of the main parts that I think are needed to do the conversion. It would at least be a starting point for anyone thinking about it. If anyone wants it, I'll be glad to email it.

Talk to you soon.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Posted 4-10-06

Howdy all,

Made some progress the last few days. Here is the rundown...

4/3/06

Outer fairing arrived...

Put my speakers, covers, and police gauge cover things in the inner fairing...

Extended the wiring on interconnect. Soldered the connections and then used heat shrink tubing...

4/8/06

Wanted to get the nacelle and wiring done. Got everything set, and didn't like what I saw. There is a bracket piece on the steering head that rubbed the wires, when the bars were turned, between the tripple tree and the fairing mount bracket. I was afraid that, over time, the wires would be damaged...

I assume that a factory RG has a different piece. I didn't want to order the piece and wait a week. I couldn't remove the piece and not replace it, as it has the tab that locks the main steering head bolt down (I didn't want to have to loosen and have to retorque that nut either). So out came the dremel and the cutoff disk took care of it. I then sanded and wire brushed it smooth. Much better, I'm really glad I did this...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Posted 4-10-06 (Continued)

The clutch cable was just a little shorter than I liked, and it rubbed tight on the left nacelle. Toyed with different fixes, but the best solution seemed to be to cut a hole in the left nacelle, and run the clutch cable through. Played with it for a while to be sure of the location, and drilled my hole. This worked great also. Remember, you wont see this once the farings are on. Clutch cable is perfect now as the bars are turned...

Mounted the nacelle pieces, and snugged everything down according to the book...

Mounted the inner fairing. I don't think it will need to come off any more. Starting to look like something...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Posted 4-10-06 (Continued some more)

4/9/06

First, I put the Ignition switch assembly back together. Then I worked on cleaning up and adjusting my interconnect. This picture is the interconnect hooked up, but laying loose...

Before any further adjustment, I decided to put the battery back in, and test the wiring/lights. Potential problem here. The gauges and front lights, and the dash lights all worked, but the brake lights (as opposed to just the running lights) were on all the time/stayed on. I have the rear run/light/brake thingy, and the brake lights flash 3 times when you hit the brakes. When I pulled the brake lever, they stayed the same. When I releaseed the lever, the lights flash like they're supposed to do when you hit the brakes. Everything else seemed to be working, including the headlight, which I tested. I am assuming (hoping) that the problem is in the front brake switch, since that assembly has been loose and/or undone for awhile. I have had the small piece of cardboard in most of the time, but it fell out once or twice. I'll need to look at this further. Hopefully, it will be an easy fix. Here is a picture with the guage and dash lights on. Looks different to see a RG with the EG police gauge covers (pusuit light and the mic phono plug)...

This picture is of the interconnect after I cut all of the wire ties and sheathing, and then placed it all in a better position. It all needs to be up and out of the way for the outer fairing mount and headlight assembly. Secured everything with new wire ties...

I couldn't resist. I tried to mount the outer faring a couple of times. I've read that it can be difficult to get it to hook in, so I wanted to practice without the headlight in. It worked (and looked right nice!). Then I mounted the headlight assembly into the outer fairing and tried again. Now this is looking like something...

That is all for at least a week. Heading to the outer banks this week for Easter with my gang. Meeting our friends from the great state of Tenessee. 10 kids and 4 adults. Life is good!

May everyone be Blessed this Easter, and know the joy of new life.

Later for now.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Posted 4-23-06

Hello,

I'm back.

Two crazy work weeks sandwiched around a great week on the NC coast for Easter. Finally got some time the last couple of nights, and made great progress.

4/21/06

Spent time working on getting the grips installed and the handle bar controls completed. I was correct in my assumption that my brake lighting problem was a broken brake light switch. I picked one up at the dealer before I went away, as I assumed that was the problem. Much of my time that night was spent fixing that. It's doable, but it is tedious. You have to open up the switch housing, remove the screws and wiring, cut the sheathing back, cut the old switch out, solder and heat shrink the new one back in, and get it all back together. It was a pain, but it fixed the problem. Thanks to Ernie on the Electra Glide Garage who emailed me instructions and some photos. Moral of the story - make sure that you have a cardboard piece or a washer in the brake lever like the manual says.

Most of the rest of the evening (actually early morning) was spent getting the grips and controls back in place. Since I had the experience of changing my bars on the EG, this went smoothly. It is always fun getting the throttle and idle ferulles/cables back into the grips, but I got it done.

Put the mirrors back on, and set them where thought they would clear the clearview WS. I like my police long stem mirrors. Then, I put the battery back in and tested all the lights, and everything seemed to work. Cool!

I also put my FLHT radio tray in. I needed slightly longer screws, but it fit just fine. One day there will be some kind of radio there.

Here is the lone photo from the evening, a look at the cockpit with the grips/controls done...

4/22/06

Got to work late again, but optimism abounded. I thought that I might be able to get most of the rest of the stuff done.

The big job of the evening was to get the turn signals wired. I went with the 98-03 style, as I just like that look better, plus they matched my rear TS's. Most peolpe seem to like the 04 - later style. I could have used the TS's from my EG, but that would have removed them from the spotlight bar. Mine is in perfect condition, and those things fetch a nice price on ebay. So I bought a used pair from ebay. The wires had been clipped pretty close to the lights, so the price was right. And I had been doing a good amount of cutting/splicing/soldering/heat shrinking, so a little more didn't hurt.

I bought the plug so I could just wire the TS's right into the plug on the interconnect. But I couldn't figure out how to get the wires into the plug I bought. So... I just cut and spliced the whole deal. Just had to make sure what wire went where with several tests. Pretty easy, really. Six wires, three to each side, and they were color coded. After the cutting/splicing/soldering/heat shrinking, the TS's worked properly.

Here is a of photo of that in progress...

I adjusted the throttle and idle cables from the install last night.

Now it was time to try to get the outer fairing on. I had read that this can sometimes be difficult. As I said earlier, I practiced with the headlights not in. I made my best guess on adjusting the headlights, and gave it a whirl. I got it on, but the sides didn't line up exactly. I worked it a few more times, and it set properly. I had to manually adjust the sides just a little, and then it was on, with all the holes lined up.

Here is a photo. The blue on the headlights is plastic protective cover sheeting stuff. That comes off soon.

Next, I had to put the crash bar clamps on, and torqued them down according to the manual. Then I went to screw in the six inner/outer fairing crews. The 2 bottom holes didn't line up now, until I loosened the crash bar clamps. I put the screws in, and then re-tourqued the clamps.

I pulled the plastic off the headlights, and started working on the headlight cover. It took a while to figure it out, but got it in. You have to give it a good fist smack in each corner to get the tabs to lock. I turned on the ignition, and stood back and enjoyed. I tested the TS's and the brake lights. All was good.

I set my seat on again, and put the Police radio tray and American flag back on the back.

Sat there and looked a little more. "Ocean in view, Oh the Joy!" came to mind. OK, OK, not nearly up there with Lewis and Clark, but I have to tell you, it felt great. I was pretty much done. It was a long journey, from those first thoughts a couple of months ago, to standing there enjoying my new Road Glide (can I say that yet?).

My clearview should be here any day (tomorrow I hope!). After that goes on, the first ride (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday).

Cleaned up a little, and took a few photos...

I'm sure there will need to be a few tweaks in the coming weeks and months. The headlights are aimed too low, so that will need a tuning. The Glide needs a good wipe down. I'll get it outside and get some photos when the WS gets on and the first ride happens.

It's Sunday afternoon now. It has been raining for past two days, but... the sun is out now. Think I need to go out and start her up. Haven't done that in 5 or 6 weeks.

I'll provide an update soon. Thanks for all of your encouragement and help.

See you soon.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Posted 5-2-06

Time for an update, and it's a good one!

I was mistaken when my Clearview was going to ship. I talked to John at Cleraview and got the new date. Was told it was due to arrive May 2. Longer than I wanted, and it meant that I wouldn't make my end of April first ride goal. But there was much mowing and Spring yard work that was way overdue. So... the yard looks a little better now. It's all good.

5/2/06

Big Brown showed up with the Clearview as promised. Clearview gets an A+ for the packaging, big box with lots of foam for protection...

A better view of the shield with the protective clear sheeting on...

Put the shield on in the barn. Pretty easy, just had to loosen the wellnuts a little and pull them to line them up with the holes and push them in. Tightened down with a phillips head...

I ordered the GT-Medium Clearview, which is 1 inch taller than stock. I have the Mustang Ultra Touring seat, which sits you up just a bit, so I thought it would be close. Just sitting on the bike with the shield on, I think it may end up being just a tad high. I'll have a better feel for it after a ride or two. The protective sheeting has to stay on, even for my first rides until I am sure about the shield height. That way, I can return it if necessary.

Took a little time to wipe her down, and pulled her out for her first official Road Glide photo shoot...

I think she looks pretty good!

As a reminder, here is what I started with 2 months ago...

Tomorrow (Wednesday 5/3), first ride at 0930 sharp, Eastern Standard time. Mostly back country roads for an hour or so to shake her down and get a feeling for my new ride. I will provide an update tomorrow evening with my thoughts. Slight possibility of showers tomorrow; If so, Thursday is the day. I think I'll get it in tomorrow, though.

Later for now. Talk at you soon. Ride safe.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Posted 5-3-06

Unfortunately, we did get a little shower this morning. Just enough to wet the roads.

Enjoyed the day with my wife, yard work and weeding, etc. A quick date to Chick-Fill-A for lunch. Then we watched our son kick some rear at his Tennis Match.

She has a meeting tomorrow AM (Thursday), so the first ride is rescheduled for then.

Michael, I will measure the shield then. I thnik it is the same at the very bottom where it mounts, so I'll measure it up a little, where I think it is wider.

Doug

1 - 20 of 49 Posts