Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another note, it has been stated in 1130cc.com that HD will cease production on the VRSCR in the next few weeks. So that leaves the R with a two year model run. Too Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For anyone that didn't buy one. LOL Mine is a one year only color as well. Instant Classic??? Probably not, but then I bought it to ride not as an investment!

·
"Davidson Rider"
13 Posts
On another note, it has been stated in 1130cc.com that HD will cease production on the VRSCR in the next few weeks. So that leaves the R with a two year model run. Too Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For anyone that didn't buy one. LOL Mine is a one year only color as well. Instant Classic??? Probably not, but then I bought it to ride not as an investment!
it's a good choice. Always liked the R . almost got one in 05 but at the time there was no seats, backrests or windsheilds out yet. My old lady hated how the stock seat felt when we took one on a demo ride. good seating postion for making time. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried to upload a pic, but the attachment was way too big. The limit here is a lot smaller than 1130cc.com. My pic is 3.24 mb and the limit here is like 900kb. So, if I crop it, there won't be much left of the bike in the pic.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Michael, No need to crop the image. See if your photo editing software can reduce the size/pixel count of your image. If you are using Windows, you can use the accessory "Microsoft Paint" to stretch/skew the image down, maybe 50 or 75%. Microsoft Office includes the "Photo Editor" which will do the same. 800x600 is a good image size for a forum. Ask if any questions!

Steve

·
Steve
262 Posts
I have a 1995 Softail Springer called a "Badboy" which was only made for three years. I don't ride it much having a Vrod and RK Classic also but can't seem to bring myself to put it for sale. It probably is not worth any more than a normal springer but its kind of nice knowing you own a limited production bike.

·
"Davidson Rider"
13 Posts
I have a 1995 Softail Springer called a "Badboy" which was only made for three years. I don't ride it much having a Vrod and RK Classic also but can't seem to bring myself to put it for sale. It probably is not worth any more than a normal springer but its kind of nice knowing you own a limited production bike.
One of my riding buddies rides a Bad Boy . He always gets thumbs up and great compliments. I love how those look. Kinda like a Night train with a springer! He said he won't sell it because its a classic. Don't blame him , you just don't see alot of them .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts