Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way.

I purchased two, 500 round bricks of .22lr from ammo ace online. They sent two boxes of 50 by mistake.

I called them after hours expecting to leave a message. The owner answered, apologized, gave me my choice of 500 or 525 round boxes from my choice of manufacturers, let me keep the 100 rounds I've already received.

I went from pissed to delighted in about 90 seconds. I'll be buying from them again.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I'm not affiliated with Freedom Performance either, but that doesn't stop my balls from gettin busted about it whenever I mention them when people ask for exhaust suggestions. :laugh

Seriously though, that is some awesome customer service! If more places were like that, there would be alot more businesses still open these days. In this selfish and greedy world, it's nice to see people who still care Bout their customers. :thumbsup

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Breaker of Things
3,357 Posts
I'm not affiliated with Freedom Performance either, but that doesn't stop my balls from gettin busted about it whenever I mention them when people ask for exhaust suggestions. :laugh

Seriously though, that is some awesome customer service! If more places were like that, there would be alot more businesses still open these days. In this selfish and greedy world, it's nice to see people who still care Bout their customers. :thumbsup

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
+1

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Señor Member
19,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In all fairness, you blow them like you're hungry for it. :laugh

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Used to.....I dont say much these days b/c I got tired of catching all the bullshit for it. I've come to realize, that everybody wants the same brands they've heard on everyone else's bikes, so they can sound like everyone else....And nobody is brave enough to try anything new, that would stand them out from the crowd in a good way... :D I like being different. :thumbsup

Either way, moving along back to your thread.....

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
You shut your mouth Bama......I don't want to hear that kind of negativity.

Based on your video and recommendation, I was full on prepared to buy Freedom pipes. Then I bought a different bike that was already set up with Rineharts.

By the way, Do they have photos of you and a donkey or something?

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
You shut your mouth Bama......I don't want to hear that kind of negativity.

Based on your video and recommendation, I was full on prepared to buy Freedom pipes. Then I bought a different bike that was already set up with Rineharts.

By the way, Do they have photos of you and a donkey or something?
:laugh:laugh:laugh You know you can't hate me! :rollin

I was just joking around JP, I know everyone has what they like. Rinheharts are nice. Been trying to talk dad into some for his Ultra.

Nope, no pics of anything like that...

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Used to.....I dont say much these days b/c I got tired of catching all the bullshit for it. I've come to realize, that everybody wants the same brands they've heard on everyone else's bikes, so they can sound like everyone else....And nobody is brave enough to try anything new, that would stand them out from the crowd in a good way... :D I like being different. :thumbsup

Either way, moving along back to your thread.....
Couldn't agree with this more. Everyone is all oh my god Vance and Hines yeeaahhh rejoice praise the lord.....

Yea well... Other stuff exists!! Good stuff too!!!

Then you have me.

I simply will not give up on my scream in eagle slipons. Don't like how they sound and every week I modify them some different way...and still...doesn't never really help. You should see the ghetto setup I have going on now. Fun stuff...

But I digress.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way.

I purchased two, 500 round bricks of .22lr from ammo ace online. They sent two boxes of 50 by mistake.

I called them after hours expecting to leave a message. The owner answered, apologized, gave me my choice of 500 or 525 round boxes from my choice of manufacturers, let me keep the 100 rounds I've already received.

I went from pissed to delighted in about 90 seconds. I'll be buying from them again.
Who are you not endorsing?

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
It took me a while too, to find it :

"I purchased two, 500 round bricks of .22lr from ammo ace online. "

Jeff.
Well duh.....now i feel like a blond......:D

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who are you not endorsing?
Sorry, should've used capitals...

http://ammoace.myshopify.com/

And, I am endorsing the heck out of them. I just wanted to be clear that I don't work there or know anyone that does. My endorsement is based on my one experience alone.

Still waiting for the pic, zeta.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts