Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
13,595 Posts
It looks like it could be telling you that your Harley Davidson BCM Body Control Module Part Number #69992-12A is dying.

Did it only happen once?
Does the bike still run?

It "could" be a fluke. Maybe a the connector needs to be cleaned?

Reactions: WiSeNhEiMeR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The light would come on once and a while and go off. I couldn't find a pattern. It runs great. Just replaced the battery that was going bad but it didn't clear up. Now the light stays on.

I cleared the code this morning

·
Registered
706 Posts
That's not an error code. It is the part number for your BCM.

Reactions: WiSeNhEiMeR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like it could be telling you that your Harley Davidson BCM Body Control Module Part Number #69992-12A is dying.

Did it only happen once?
Does the bike still run?

I bought a new BCM just in case. the diag shows no more error. Looks like it may be complicated to install the new BCM. Now I'm wondering if my V&H fuel pack is causing the problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Did it only happen once?
Does the bike still run?

I bought a new BCM just in case. the diag shows no more error. Looks like it may be complicated to install the new BCM. Now I'm wondering if my V&H fuel pack is causing the problem

·
Registered
750 Posts
Dealer needs to do a configuration and a password learn with the new BCM. Unless someone here has a work around for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts