Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Most kits you buy at the dealership or Cycle World will include Allen sets in both hex and T, and in the size ranges you need. I got a kit at Cycle World a couple years ago. I took out some useless tools, added some of my old ones that I can never be without, and I'm pretty confident that I can handle most issues on the road.

What I am finding is that it is hard to find the larger T bits for impact or power tools. One essential is the T40. Finally found a T40 impact bit in a set of DeWalt bits at ACE in Spokane. Need these in the garage with my power tools.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I always have a battery pack and an extra USB to charge my cell. It’s come in handy more than once. Also I have this pocket torque wrench my grandpa had in with all his tools. You’d be surprised how much I’ve used it. Of course I’m just one of those weirdos that has to have everything torqued to spec.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What I am finding is that it is hard to find the larger T bits for impact or power tools. One essential is the T40. Finally found a T40 impact bit in a set of DeWalt bits at ACE in Spokane. Need these in the garage with my power tools.
I found a specialty bit set at advanced auto that had everything from a TR20 to a T40 for 30 bucks. As many times as I’ve been in there I’ve only seen the one. It was on the bottom shelf tucked away all dusty. It travels with me everywhere I go.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts