Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from a quick 3 day trip to Eureka Spring, AR. Took off Friday around 300pm and went as far as Carthage, MO. Decided after taking a wrong turn, while cruising along a dark side road and hitting a deer it was time to call it a night. Good news is I didn't go down. Better news is my two buddies behind were able to avoid the deer as he flipped and rolled through the air.
Got up Saturday morning and casually made our way to Eureka and checked into our hotel, snagging the last 2 rooms - so were were told. :) This past weekend was the Blue Festival and our hotel was packed with Blue Knights from all over the states; fun group.
Hopped on the bike Sunday Morning around 700am and pulled into my driveway at 400pm.
Overall a good, quick little trip. Eureka Springs is always a fun ride.
Kerry

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
Glad to hear the Deer didn't get any of you, those are pesky creatures in these parts.

I'm of this morning to do a loop from SW Mo through Eureka Springs, eventually around to Rogers and back.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Went there this past weekend and tried to get into Chelseas for pizza with my almost 19year old daughter...NOPE! Gotta be 21 just to walk in...crazy..we ate elsewhere!

·
Riding With Respect
225 Posts
They do delivery, especially handy if you don't want to park and walk. I really thought upstairs was open for families though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
NOPE! Because they allow smoking in the bar area, you have to be 21 just to walk in the door! Crazy state law...:(
We went to Basin Hotel and ate on the Balcony instead...

We had taken the Trolley from hotel and walked to find the place..weren't going to walk back to a trolley stop and go back to hotel for delivery..we were hungry and they lost business!

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Oh man...that sucks...had no ideal....the pizza is great though.......Basin is good to too..

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Try the restaurant Local Flavor the next time you go to Eureka Springs. Great outside patio as well as indoor, food is great!

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
The Mud House in down town is great especially for breakfast, awesome omelets and great coffee. They even serves those yuppie coffee drinks that JP likes. :what:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts