Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Zicke
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of rallies in Holland, Germany and Belgium... hope you'll enjoy.

This was in Breda, Holland last year... :nod

Some bikes....

The girls with their special bikes.... :lol8

good solution...don't you think so?

City Centre of Breda

Sorry cannot show you the front of the bodypainted girls... :eek:

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Hey......Mrs.BumbleTease.................

Why no front shots!?!?! :D Yer killin' me...............

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
Dave I was just going to post that :lol8 well i hope Hamburg is like that in June because I'm going, got my ferry to Holland booked and hotel in Hamburg booked.

So mrsbumblebee where are you apart from at home ? Did you get to Faakar See or Lake Garda last year ?

·
Zicke
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave I was just going to post that :lol8 well i hope Hamburg is like that in June because I'm going, got my ferry to Holland booked and hotel in Hamburg booked.

So mrsbumblebee where are you apart from at home ? Did you get to Faakar See or Lake Garda last year ?

No.... just to events around here. But I've already booked my room for Hamburg this year.... :) Have you been there before?

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
No.... just to events around here. But I've already booked my room for Hamburg this year.... :) Have you been there before?
No but I did stay in a Holiday inn Express once. I'm looking forward to it, friends have been before and say although it's smaller than Faakar See it's friendly and good. Plus we get some nice German food. Only down side I see is the ride, Unfortunately we have to get 300 miles into Europe before it gets nice. So we catch an over night ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland and arrive in Hamburg Friday mid day

·
Zicke
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No but I did stay in a Holiday inn Express once. I'm looking forward to it, friends have been before and say although it's smaller than Faakar See it's friendly and good. Plus we get some nice German food. Only down side I see is the ride, Unfortunately we have to get 300 miles into Europe before it gets nice. So we catch an over night ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland and arrive in Hamburg Friday mid day

Cool.... here we will have lunch on Friday :thumb

http://www.porkys-hh.de/stpauli/wodenn.php

·
Registered
39,550 Posts
I nominate MrsB as our European correspondent. Any photos of dubious nature should be sent directly to me for examination. :D

·
Registered
39,550 Posts
[MontyPython] Oh, come on..... Just a little peril.... [/MontyPython]
:lol8

1 - 17 of 17 Posts