Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok lots to choose from,my 2001 sporty 1200 has stock headpipes with the cross over tube and screamin eagle 2 mufflers no baffles it sounds great im loosing backpressure i know about
https://bigcitythunder.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=6&cat=Original+Thunder+Monster+Baffle+<br>+Part+#+TMSEII
big city thunder baffles
im looking for aftermarket exhuast what you guys run what works.i was thinking thunderheader Thunderheader Exhaust for 2010 Harley's
but outta my price range.im going to rebuild/rejet carb.thinking vance and hines short shots the local cutom.shop said 300 but not for my year sporty 2004 and newer any sugestions dont care how loud just want drivability and performance.2-1 or duals
cycle shack,vance and hines,samson,supertrapp ????? id prefer chrome

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I've owned V&H, Bub/Rinhart, Milwaukee Drag Pipes, Thunderheader, Screaming Eagle, BCT-Baffles and probably a few others.

I gotta say, I loved most of them. On a sporty, I recently heard a friend of mine's Rush mufflers, and it really sounded good. Stock headpipes as well. (Chris07, a member here)

They range in the $280-300 price, which is cheap compared to Rinehart.

They're good looking and have a nice finish as well.

I also love V&H short shots on a Sporty too....(Staggered)

Not too pricey either.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks never heard of rush exhaust ill check it out yeah i found a set of Rinehart mufflers for a sporty on craiglist.for 160.00 near me but there for 2004 and newer they would fit the pipes not the bike i dont own a welder.thanks ill check out rush mufflers

Rush Motorcycle Mufflers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sportsers gone traded it in for a dyna glide thansk for the help and advice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts