Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a 2015 Ultra Classic, I just installed an RCX tormentor header, SVT boneshaker slip ons, Arlen ness Intake and a Vance and Hines FP3. I chose a map that goes with the exhaust I have and what not and this is the second day I have ridden since installing everything. I just got done riding and noticed at the beginning of my slip on on the right side is starting to discolor. Has anyone dealt with this after adding the tuner or does anyone know what the heck I need to do before I lose it? Lol
This is my first fuel injected Harley as well.
Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
771 Posts
i would have to see a pic of the discoloration

could be a simple leak between muffler and header, could be lean in a spot and causing the exhaust to run hot at times, could be a spot where there isnt much packing to insolate the muffler from the exhaust

ill be honest, more canned maps are junk, these maps are just to get you down the road, i installed cams and full pipes on a 107m8 with a tuner that was supposed to have been set up for the package

the guy called me a week later complaining about there being a dead spot in the mid range, i told him to get it tuned..bike made 20 more torque once tuned in that dead.spot simply because the canned map was junk

Reactions: tekslk

·
Registered
540 Posts
I believe that you can run some auto tune sessions with that tuner. Something you should look into doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts