Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a LED Truck-Lite (Phase 7), a Mustang Seat and a stock Street Glide seat off of my 2012 SG.

For the Mustang seat, you'll have to look up the number for what it fits. It did fit my 2010 Wide Glide though. But, it's in great condition.

The SG seat has literally never seen a mile on the road. I sat on it at the dealership, that's it.

I had the Phase 7 light for about 8 months. Works fine, I just decided to go HID.

Also have a 4" and 7" windshield for Electra/Street Glide bikes. Used, but in good condition.

Mustang seat - $150 shipped

Street Glide seat - $125 shipped

Phase 7 light - $125 shipped (sold)

4" Stock windshield - $40 shipped

7" Windshield - $40 shipped

Attachments

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Hey Andy was the mustang on your street glide???

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Well poo!!!

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My apologies for this being my first post on this Forum. My dog ate my Electra Glide Mustang Seat (Not joking Ill post photo's), and I have been looking all over so I do not have to spend 500 to replace the seat. I'm selling my bike.

I can do all kinds of verification if need be. But if you still have the Mustang, will that particular Mustang fit an '05 Electra-glide Ultra Classic? I understand on some of the Mustangs the tongue may be too short for a particular given year.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
My apologies for this being my first post on this Forum. My dog ate my Electra Glide Mustang Seat (Not joking Ill post photo's), and I have been looking all over so I do not have to spend 500 to replace the seat. I'm selling my bike.

I can do all kinds of verification if need be. But if you still have the Mustang, will that particular Mustang fit an '05 Electra-glide Ultra Classic? I understand on some of the Mustangs the tongue may be too short for a particular given year.
If this doesn't work out consider having a local upholstered refoam and recover it...it may be cheaper if it's not too far gone.

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I don't remember what bikes that Mustang seat fit. Surely you can search their website for the part #. If I get a chance to later I'll look it up.

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. Still for sale!!!

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Buuuuump!!!

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mustang seat sold!

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump! Still got the street glide seat and the two windshields!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts