Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fake Harley - New try

Hi Guys,

What is wrong with the owners of Japanese bikes? Are they ashamed of the original brand name?

Took the pics in Cairo Yesterday. This bike has never been near the shadow of a Harley.

Finally, it looks like I succeded to attach the pictures. So here they are!!

Ride hard, Ride safe!
Regards
Flemse

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't get it. Why would you buy a Suzuki and put Harley on the gas tank. If you are going to buy a Suzuki don't be ashamed of it, hell they make good bikes, just ride it and have a good time.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Got to love that beefy swing arm, non vented front brake and rear drum brake. It must be one of them there VRODS being water cooled. By the looks of that motor it would melt if it wasnt. Other than that it's a nice bike......NOT

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thats funny, I cannot understand why people do that. Or even better a 250+ pound guy on a sprotster, just so he can say he has a harley, saw that the other and laughed very hard!!

·
Registered
42,925 Posts
I wouldnt laugh too hard about a 250 lb guy on a Sportster. Ive seen plenty of big twins get out run by the "little bike".

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I was just told that the 1200 sportster is the second fastest Harley behind the asphalt munching VROD's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts