Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning at 1am, a forum member Johnny Ray was found unresponsive in his home after returning from a motorcycle ride. I've known this man for over a decade and first met him on a Camaro forum. He had had many trials and tribulations in his life and conquered them all. He always had an amazing outlook on life and was always positive. He helped shape my adult life through inspiration alone.

He didn't post much on here I don't believe.

Heaven has gained an angel today and may you rest in peace, my old friend. I'm thankful you got to have one last ride before passing.

I will post more when I find out any further details if any other members on here knew him.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Sorry for your loss Brother!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,456 Posts
I've known Johnny through several Harley forums over the years. Never had the pleasure of meeting him face-to-face, but he was a good guy on the boards. Just heard about his passing early this morning. Very sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
581 Posts
RIP

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
946 Posts
May he be riding where the sun always shines and the wind is at his back. There are smooth roads and graceful curves and no cages

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Sorry for the loss. May he Rest In Peace!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
RIP, Johnny Ray.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Sorry for your loss Andy. He's still riding I'm sure.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
My condolences to you and the family. RIP, Johnny.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I did not know him. But if you respected him, Andy, that's good enough for me. Sad to learn of a good man's passing.

--

1 - 20 of 37 Posts