Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really didn't know what to title this thread. Kids/grandkids are out for a pre Thanksgiving. I will have time with them to let them know that no matter what they do in their lives, decisions they make, or even if they piss me off, don't forget one thing "I will always love them" I say that once in a while, probably not often enough. I am a fortunate person, my Dad passed 15 years ago, I knew he loved me. My only regret, we never played a game of golf together. Pretty small one if you ask me. I lost a close friend this summer, at his memorial I told his daughter point blank "your Dad would want me to tell you he loved you very much" I know he did. Didn't feel good about making her cry, but I knew my buddy would want her to know how he cared.

So in the spirit of the coming holiday season, those of you that know me well, don't ever forget, your my brothers, I care about you all. Let people know you care, you never know when your ticket is gonna get punched.

Be safe out there!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,050 Posts
Thanks, Bruce!

You never know where or how a message like this is going to find somebody. For me, your timing is perfect. There’s been a lot of stuff going on in my life. Thanks for the reminder of what’s really important, brother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts