Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im almost ready to pull the trigger on a 200 tire kit from FBI. Any reasons I shouldnt? I had a 200 on my 98 fatboy with an offset kit for the trans & had no issues at all with it. I really miss having the fat back, any thoughts other than the $$?? Bike is an 05 Road King Custom, use is mostly around town with a few road trips but nothing cross country or really far.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
The new Kings come with a 180 now. So a 200 isnt that far off. Alot of people will tell you your bike will handle worse. It's been my experience that my bike handles just fine but it takes more leaning with more effort to make turns but I dont mind that at all. If you were racing then I dont think it would be wise to go too fat but most all sport bikes come stock with a 180. So in conclusion, if it were me I'd go for it but then again this is my rear tire (260)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea :drunk:woo daddy likes!!! Thats what I was thinking.. I was going to get an 09 & make it into a rk custom but I found an 05 with only 4 k miles on it for a really good deal so I will still be way ahead. Here was my lil 200 on my Fatboy

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts