Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting another big dog for a while. Well, my loving wife got me Athena. She is a 10 week old Great Dane.

Yep she is a keeper. The dog and of course, the wife.

Did anyone else get anything good?

Attachments

·
Poser Member # 99
17,551 Posts
Congrats on the new pup she''s sure got some big paws for a pup . hope ya got a big house. The neighbors got 2 great Danes there the size of a damn pony . enjoy the new pup

I haven't figured out what I want yet but I'm sure it will be nice

I got a 14 ft enclosed trailer for my birthday. The wife's still bitchin about that one

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Those are some big-ass feet on that pup. Congrats.

I got to go to my nephew's open house yesterday. we're all proud of him for making it through high school.

The wife is whooping me up some kind of "special" something for dinner. I'm gonna help her finish getting her garden cleaned up for the summer. An easy, quiet weekend.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just got a text from my son for fathers day, he is on the road with Cruz Pedergon's race team, told him a good present would be a first round win. best present would to win the race.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Bought myself a new hat and a saddlebag guard storage bag/water bottle holder.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1371440018.189264.jpg

The "kids" got me a very nice pair of shoes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
812 Posts
My wife took me out to a local seafood place called "The Seabreeze" We did that Saturday night to avoid the Sunday rush. Today my daughter got me my favorite kind of shoes. Chucks!!! When I'm not riding or working, that's what I wear. 6" hightops with the top laces run one wrung down and the toungue folded over. Black cloth with white rubber sides. There still cool after all those years. :D

·
812 Posts
Wife got me a Harley coffee mug, and handle drink holder. My daughter took her first steps today

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
A Fathers Day doesn't get much more special that that. Has anyone here become a Father on Fathers Day?

·
Slave to the grind
567 Posts
Wife got me a Yeti 45 cooler. Something I would have NEVER bought for myself! Now I gotta get a lock so I can lock it up when we camp. lol I think I got her a book for mothers day, I came out w/ the better end of this deal. I got some making up to do.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Well the leather HD jacket the Mrs. got for me didn't fit so we went back to the HD store and I picked out another one. While I was looking she found one for herself on the 40% off rack and as it turns out mine was 40% off as well. In the end we both got new jackets for just a couple of bucks more. Now everybody is happy!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like everyone had a good Father's Day, especially jay81. Jay, I will warn you that once they start walking.....that is when the REAL fun begins lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts