• Custom Graphics/Paint

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, excuse the strange options! Which would it be?

Selected silver/gray. Deep red would be up there. Would have selected black, adore the color on a bike, and wouldn't you know it the RK/DX here are black, but riding a mile of dirt to get to the nearest pavement often have them looking tan! Actually, I think I have an affinity for just about any bike color.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I chose the Black option but 1st and 2nd runners up are Blue and Red.
Choosing a fav is tuff.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
If I had the $, I would have a bagger in Screaming Yellow, to match my car.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
well since you didn't have the option of anodized (damn am I starting to sound like luxlamf) I went with Blue, the color of my last bike :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like my dark blue & silver, but I am predacious because it's mine. But I don't think I have see many colors i didn't like!
Bill:ride

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
I kind of figured that my vote wouldn't upset the apple cart.

If it's a touring bike, my favorite color is the HD Pearl White.
It looks like i'm the only one who voted for white.:p

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Steve,
My V was red with red ghost flames and if I could afford two, it would still be in my garage with the Queen. I loved it so much for sentimental reasons red was nearly my vote. The colors look good outside, but need something to help the red pop! Hence, my cube above.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Gazoo Green is nice too.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
In a way Lil, your sweet RKC has a shade of red. I used to have a wine colored Heritage and miss it.
That is basically the color of my FXDF. It sure gets a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Steve, the Queen may just have won me over because the color, burgundy as they call it, popped whereas the ghost flames on the V didn't really. In a car it is hard to turn my heart from black on black, but seeing that Queen sitting right there in the showroom between two all black classics she won hands down.

Both of you, Steve, Mike, your reds are just wonderful! They are hands down the winners over any red HD has ever come out with for the V. I can certainly understand missing yours Steve.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have had 5 HDs and all of them black. If there is a next HD I know now it will be black. For me there is no second choice.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
lil i agree my car is black on black..

but honestly if i could have my bike any colour it would be a bright green a little more yellow than that green mike painted his bike.. i LOVE like an apple or lime-y green.. wtih some big fat metal flakes.. i am not kidding..

but since i couldnt decide on a colour when it came to my bike i chose no paint at all .. LOL go figure

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
yes i have.. i am not a huge fan of OCC but that green was one they used on a bike a couple years ago.. i think it was called pagan green

1 - 20 of 35 Posts