Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this lift? (below)
I have a coupon to get it for $319 -

I'm guessing I may need to buy wheel chocks to go with it.
I will be using it with a Heritage Softail FLSTC so it should be under the weight limit.

Motorcycle Lift Table, 1000 Lb. Capacity

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
so far so good- havent had anything heavier than my street bob on it

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Buy the chock on a different day and use 20% coupon. Just a thought.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have that lift.. I put my ultra classic on it and friends put every thing else on it.. no problem it works great.. get a wheel chock, the wheel clamping device that comes with it really needs 2 people to secure your bike..best thing I have bought for the garage...******

·
Asylum Inmate
11,741 Posts
No problems with mine for four years now.

Motorcyclist mag has the 319 coupon along with a super coupon for the chock for 29.99. Get the chock right away if you work alone. Shitton safer.

Never had a problem with the 12 FLSTFB or the 03 VRSCA or the 15 XG750 or the 82 GS1100GK.

I have the room so I took the casters off and mounted it to a solid core door and put it level in the ground outside next to my garage.

I also have two floor lifts from HF for the quicker stuff.

I keep all Snapon tools if that helps you understand my expectations.

Reactions: Jimmers

·
Asylum Inmate
11,741 Posts
This is the fatboy Lo on it prior to adding the chock.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1420291570.960212.jpg

·
Nstypig
9 Posts
Go for it, you won't be sorry. I added the H.F. ride in chock with the black up-right(currently $45.99 w/cp). The ride in is much more stable & safer for mounting & dismounting solo. I ride into the garage and up on the lift most of the time returning from a ride, makes it super easy to check over and clean up the bike.

I used the ride in chock in the garage of our 40' toy hauler and traveled all over the U.S. with two tiedown straps and the bike never moved.

·
Riding With Respect
225 Posts
Lift and chock was the best money I have ever spent on shop equipment. Of course you can spend more money for better quality, but can't go wrong for home use.

·
09 Dyna Super Glide
1,691 Posts
The only things that I have heard about the lift that were negative were minor assembly issues and one fellow who had a hydraulic leak or something minor like that - nothing that would deter me from buying one.

Pete

Does anyone have this lift? (below)
I have a coupon to get it for $319 -

I'm guessing I may need to buy wheel chocks to go with it.
I will be using it with a Heritage Softail FLSTC so it should be under the weight limit.

Motorcycle Lift Table, 1000 Lb. Capacity

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is excellent feedback on this - thanks everyone - and good advice about the chock.
Nice to see some people are also used to good tools and still like this lift.
I know HF can be a crap shoot sometimes.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,741 Posts
I use the 29.99 drive in chock. Have 5 of them now.

Keep three in the haul trailer. Never a problem.

The black one mentioned is also very good.

You can also see where I keep the second HF floor Jack lift. It is the yellow thing standing up next to the pancake compressor from HF

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for the heads up skunkk, I have been looking at these lifts for a couple of months, may need to make a trip to HF this weekend.

·
Registered
378 Posts
my Bikes been on this lift a few times at my Buddys garage.. And on Sale this weekend i figured WTH for $285 I bought one for myself yesterday..although with my bike in the Back room at my Business right now the Lift is a Big Cat Bed in the Garage right now!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
i bought mine last February an love it. i use it on my 14 Road King had to change the wheel chock i tried the grey one at HF but it was going to hit my fender so i went with the black one part #61670 works great and they sent me an email lift is on sale this month for $295. And if look at the pic beside the front tire i bought a car scissor jack for $14 and later i welded a 6x14 plate on top so i can place under the bike and lift the rear wheel up of the lift to remove it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I know..... I know..... this is kind of an old thread, but I was so stoked with today's purchases, I had to share! I got everything in the one picture for $220 at HF! The Lift table was on sale for $299 from $429, but when I went to inspect in their warehouse, I saw where the cheesy ass wooden box was damaged. I showed the gal where someone had hit the adjustable stabilizing foot with the fork of their lift and that it was damaged, (other pic). She said she'd give me the "Open Box" discount of 50% so I just scored this lift for $150! The other stuff..... stool, wheel chock, and nut drivers were on sale and the rest was free! Have to return the wheel chock because I didn't pay close enough to Derick441's post about the grey one it hitting the fender. Easy swap tomorrow. It took 2 smacks with a decent sized ball peen to rectify the issue with the adjustable foot. Man I love a good deal!

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have one and haven't had any problems with it. I don't use a wheel chock, I added some extra u-bolts for tie downs and strap it around the fork with some padded straps so they won't scratch the fender. That way it doesn't compress the suspension when I tighten it down. I bought a jack on ebay that slides under the frame if I need to raise the back wheel or if I need to raise the front wheel I strap it in the back on the saddlebag guards. it's pretty versatile.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts