Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I'm contemplating picking up a StreetGlide sometime soon. Whether this will mean selling the VR is a big question - negotiations are in progress with Mrs Fester. Anyway, thought I'd get established on an air-cooled site. And man, there's a lot of 1130 guys around here, too... :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome Fester!!!

Hey, did you guys sell your home yet? Any bites?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, watch your ass around here! CupCake is actually a mod over here!:eek:
Has the whole world gone mad!? A planet where Apes evolved from Man? ;)

Two bites on the house, CC - one where we agreed on terms and then they withdrew the offer because they got a job in another town (yeah, I know, WTF, right?... I said a lot of bad words on that one), and another that's a contingent offer. We're trying to get that contingency dropped - bribing with closing costs, lower asking price, etc. So things are looking up, and our realtor got the message that we weren't happy and is doing a much more attentive job now.

So anyway, thoughts on the StreetGlide? I know it ain't an 1130, but I'm coming to accept that I'm one of those radio-GPS-fairing-comfy-seat wusses. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
good see you unclefester

·
Registered
24 Posts
welcome fester, but that bomber II v-rod would be tough to part with. i still think that it is the best looking v-rod that was ever made.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Has the whole world gone mad!? A planet where Apes evolved from Man? ;)

Two bites on the house, CC - one where we agreed on terms and then they withdrew the offer because they got a job in another town (yeah, I know, WTF, right?... I said a lot of bad words on that one), and another that's a contingent offer. We're trying to get that contingency dropped - bribing with closing costs, lower asking price, etc. So things are looking up, and our realtor got the message that we weren't happy and is doing a much more attentive job now.
Fester....you better watch it!:bat I've been know to manipulate people's posts around here, to benefit me for the better :rofl: :rofl: !!!!

I'm glad to hear you have had a least movement on the house!! What is their contingency? Wait let me guess...they have a house to sell too. And they have said "Buyers purchase of this home is contingent of the sell of their home at 123 Idiot Lane, on or before MM/DD/YEAR???"

I hope something good happens on this soon for ya! But again, it sounds like improvement!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The buyer's getting divorced and wants to move to a smaller house. She really wants our house, and is looking at bridge loans, etc. I really hopes she gets it, but I want to get it sold soon!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts