Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have read and commented on my situation in dealing with a local builder that has all my parts tied up in a bankruptcy, if not here is the link...http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/classified-wanted/205402-wanted-rg-parts.html, but I can finally say the build has begun. Its going to be a lengthy one but the back end has been completed since my last post. Here is how the bike sat before the near rear end:

2006 SG with a 21" front, bag and rear fender extensions.

New bags, fender and stretched side covers:

I have my inner and outer RG fairing already and I will be ordering the rest of my parts within the next 3 weeks I hope. I was going to do a 23" wheel but I have decided if I am not going to go to a 26" wheel I am going to do the NATIVE 180mm Front Tire Kit for Baggers. Not too many of them around and they look badass from what I can tell from internet pictures. More to come.....

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Let me know if you run into any snags, I may be able to help.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
I like the look of the fat front tire. That should look bad ass!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can I ask who's bags and stretched fender did you go with and were you pleased with the quality? That's my winter project this year and there's a lot of options out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I ask who's bags and stretched fender did you go with and were you pleased with the quality? That's my winter project this year and there's a lot of options out there.
The bags and fender are from Camtech and I am very happy with the quality. No issues with fitment or anything.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The bags and fender are from Camtech and I am very happy with the quality. No issues with fitment or anything.
Ok cool thanks, I'm sure like everything else you get what you pay for as far as quality, now I just need to decide on how much more stretch to go with,
Good luck with your conversion, I'll be keeping an eye on your thread also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok cool thanks, I'm sure like everything else you get what you pay for as far as quality, now I just need to decide on how much more stretch to go with,
Good luck with your conversion, I'll be keeping an eye on your thread also.
Sounds good man. Good luck to you as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts