Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my new Dyna Low Rider Feb 15th and yesterday was the first day I got to really ride it. We have had such terrible weather the past three weeks and its gonna rain, today. While I waited for better weather, I ordered a set of throw over bags from Jafrum. Installed the tail bag off the Sportster, installed my TPMS off the Sportster, and changed out the 8 inch forward control shift lever with a 6 inch shift lever that fits the DYNA FAT BOBS. The throw over bags will not be a permanent fixture on the bike. Only to be used on overnight trips, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Nice. Good job on all the bags. We're headed down from Ft. worth to San Antonio at the end of this week for a couple of days. Going to take bike and chaser car and hit a few caves in the area.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Worked on my bike yesterday also but did not get to ride it. I am preparing for a trip in July.
I know - Preparing for a trip 4 months from now!!!! Cant wait for the weather to clear.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Bought my new Dyna Low Rider Feb 15th and yesterday was the first day I got to really ride it. We have had such terrible weather the past three weeks and its gonna rain, today. While I waited for better weather, I ordered a set of throw over bags from Jafrum. Installed the tail bag off the Sportster, installed my TPMS off the Sportster, and changed out the 8 inch forward control shift lever with a 6 inch shift lever that fits the DYNA FAT BOBS. The throw over bags will not be a permanent fixture on the bike. Only to be used on overnight trips, etc.
This, my friend, is one sweet, sweeeeet ride. Horny!

\m/

·
Registered
419 Posts
That is real purdy. I like those wheels too. Very nice looking all around.
I wish all the softail models had dual discs up front.

Good Luck!

·
Texas Patriot
45 Posts
How do you like it bro? I just bought one today myself. Still sitting at the dealer, so haven't had a chance to ride it either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts