Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SWND
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - new here, started riding on dirt 40 years ago and after more bikes than I can count I finally have my HD. Now just need spring to get here to enjoy it!

Attachments

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
nice 105 you got there, I really like the colors on them looks good, Im in there with you waiting on spring to fully get here

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
WELCOME CONGRATS ON NEW RIDE:thumb

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Congrats on your new bike and welcome to this forum. Great people here, as you'll see. Hopefully, you'll be able to ride soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. I'm currently looking for an ultra but not sure what year to go with. Any suggestions?

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Are you near the Red River? It's all over the news, even here on the East coast. Nice ride!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. I'm currently looking for an ultra but not sure what year to go with. Any suggestions?

Welcome ------- and to you an '09

·
SWND
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the welcome messages, looking for forward to getting to know more of you.
I was asked about the Red River, I'm on the other end of the state 300 miles west - BLIZZARD HERE TODAY - 30"+ OF SNOW IN THE LAST WEEK! Was able to put on about 250 miles prior to snow dump last week, but it will be a while again now. I do work with our ambulance service and spent 3 days over the weekend in the Fargo, ND area evacuating hospitals & nursing homes preparing for the Red River Flood, horrible sight to see the flooding but unreal how people come together from 300, 400 & further miles away to assist when others are in need - makes you realize that we still have more good than bad in the world! Again thanks for the welcome!

·
a new old fart
238 Posts
go for the 09. its a brand new bike and the ride well put the rest to shame. its the only bike I like to ride more then my 05 Ultra

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Mike, did you previously have ultra's, if so what year? and what makes the 09 so much better?

·
Registered
4 Posts
go for the 09. its a brand new bike and the ride well put the rest to shame. its the only bike I like to ride more then my 05 Ultra
I'm looking at an 05 right now, anything i should be concerned with, how about the power of the 88 compared to the 96?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts