Harley Davidson Forums banner

Finally joined

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  DRVMN 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I’ve found articles from this forum quite a bit over the years and have found them very useful. I finally got around to joining and am happy I have! I’m from northern Minnesota and riding is pretty much on hold for a bit so it’s project time and I got plenty. I grew up around Harley’s with my old man and his buddies. Motorcycles are in my blood for sure. I usually gravitate towards the old stuff , I currently own a 52 Hydra Glide, 60 and 61 Duo Glide , 65 Electra Glide , 75 Electra glide, and a 38 ULH Flathead. Mixed in are some scooters and early Harley lightweight stuff (hummer style and a Pacer ) . My current “newer “ bikes are a 94 Dyna Wide Glide and a 82 FXR (currently looking for parts). I’ll be posting some more in the classifieds about some stuff I need. I wanna find a nice 2-1 exhaust for both 94 and 82 , and find a complete narrow glide front end to swap my wide glide front end out with. But more on that later. Looking forward to meeting some good people and good visiting. Anyways! Here I am! Ben SATHER

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.