Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in Texas...was the first decent riding day in about 3 weeks. Rob and I were FINALLY able to get out on the bikes yesterday and go for a ride! We have only been riding for 8 months now...but I thought I knew how much I had missed riding..just in the last 3 weeks.......until I got back on that bike.

I missed it more than I even thought! We were both so desperate to ride, and since we had about 6 people over to watch the games yesterday, we decided to make our grocery store run ont he bikes! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you CANT FIT $45.68 worth of groceries in a back pack...because you CAN!!!!!!:D

Anyway, the whole time riding to the store and back, and I had the BIGGEST grin under my full face, and didn't ever want to get off my bike.

I feel bad for people who go through life without pets, particularly dogs...but now I feel bad for people who throughout life without a bike :ride (and I don't mean a Huffy)

Anyway, I love my bike, love seeing Rob riding right there in front of me, and love the wind in my face :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful week...ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLTS:dance :dance :dance

(Coonass...I hope EVEN you have a good week as well!!!:rofl: )

·
Registered
472 Posts
That sounds great that you guys have finally have had the chance to ride. It is still snotty as hell down here. If you guys are starting to get decent weather, hopefully it will start making it's way down here! The only thing that concerns me is that, we are starting to get a little backed up at work. This means that I'll probably have to miss the first week of decent weather trying to catch up.
Boy CupCake, that ride must have done you some good! I had to read that last sentence 4 times. I thought damn, I gotta be misreading this! Thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm jealous. Last weekend, everyone on here, it seemed, was having bad weather and it was in the 70's here Saturday, Sunday, and Monday where I live. Now we can't seem to get out of the 40's and haven't seen the sun in 2 days. I've only been riding a couple of months now and this is the first time I've gone over a week without riding. No break in the weather in site either, at least not in the temperature.

At least I my new forward controls kit comes in today (big brown truck) and my new peg and grip set comes tomorrow. I can't ride but at least I can stay busy when I'm not working.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,449 Posts
Finally got a break in the weather here, but the temps are diving a bit. At least I can see some blue inthe sky for the first time in over a week and a half. Maybe some riding is about to happen here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts