Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, do you know if its still possible to find a 1940-1950's Harley Davidson WR?! I'm looking for a bike to restore but cannot seem to find anything on the internet... any ideas?! Im in Texas

Cheers!

Fernando.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi guys, do you know if its still possible to find a 1940-1950's Harley Davidson WR?! I'm looking for a bike to restore but cannot seem to find anything on the internet... any ideas?! Im in Texas

Cheers!

Fernando.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finding a 1940-1950's Harley Davidson WR?!

Cheers!

Fernando.

·
Registered
39,471 Posts
How many times are you gonna cut and paste spam the same exact friggin message?

·
Registered
39,471 Posts
Friggin special people that think they need to post duplicate posts in several different sections..... :nah

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Those Texans I swear.

·
Retired citizen
23,359 Posts
Expecting an immediate response maybe.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

Cheers!

Fernando.

Nope; They are all gone from the internet. The only way to find one is to knock on old farmhouse doors and ask.

·
Retired citizen
23,359 Posts
Also restoring a WR would be a very difficult task as parts availability is questionable.

·
Wayward Son
23,314 Posts
Also restoring a WR would be a very difficult task as parts availability is questionable.
And if you do find useable serviceable parts your gonna pay and pay big $$$.
Probably have more in restoration then what you could ever get if you chose to sell it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts