Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally wrapped up the rebuild; Rev performance ESM, progressive Monotubes, Kuryakyn black spot lights and turn lights. Led bumper insert, custom paint from CR design. Paul Yaffe bars, chrome switch housings, Roland Sands Grips, black crash bar, Samson 4" pipes, headlight Bessel and fork boots from Machine Performance, street glide passenger floorboard struts, black saddle bag supports, Heavy duty tour pak hinges and latch, hidden CB/AM/FM antennas. Powder coated rack, forks, gas tank console, tour pak support.

DSCN5082.JPG

DSCN5081.JPG

DSCN5080.JPG

·
Registered
284 Posts
Finally wrapped up the rebuild; Rev performance ESM, progressive Monotubes, Kuryakyn black spot lights and turn lights. Led bumper insert, custom paint from CR design. Paul Yaffe bars, chrome switch housings, Roland Sands Grips, black crash bar, Samson 4" pipes, headlight Bessel and fork boots from Machine Performance, street glide passenger floorboard struts, black saddle bag supports, Heavy duty tour pak hinges and latch, hidden CB/AM/FM antennas. Powder coated rack, forks, gas tank console, tour pak support.

View attachment 74617

View attachment 74625

View attachment 74633
Is that all :blahblah: nice bike .

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

That color is awesome......Seeing's how we'll prolly never meet, what color is that?????? :laugh

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

That color is awesome......Seeing's how we'll prolly never meet, what color is that?????? :laugh
The color is Brandywine (Kandy Koncentrates). Koncentrates is a little deeper and darker. CR Design in Phoenix, AZ painted the bike. I stripped the bike down and had a UPS store pack and ship the parts. There was about a month turnaround on the tins. The paint job was flawless.

Custom Motorcycle Painting & Custom Motorcycle Paint Sets

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
PRO BIKE FLIPPER
1,351 Posts
great job good looking bike

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Sweeeet !