Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am possibly the newest member here and this is really a great site. I have a question. I have a 95 FLHTC which was originally shipped from the factory to Abu Dhabi on the persian gulf. The owner had spent some bucks at the local dealer and had a fireball cam, Mikuni carb, high output ign. and kerker mufflers installed. Funny thing though, they didn't put adjustable push rods in when the did the job. It really pulls like a tug boat and my question is, Is the fireball cam a HD screaming eagle item? and is it designed for torque or top end?.

·
Super Moderator
12,909 Posts
Welcome!

Fireball is a Crane Cam, not Screamin' Eagle. There are different Fireball cams. Did they give you the Model Number? Here's a link to a comparison chart that is somewhat helpful.

http://www.nightrider.com/biketech/hdstage2.htm

Not having adjustable pushrods are not a big deal. It's not hard to put some in if that's what you want, but they are not required.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cam Info

Thanks for the Crane cam info site. I will make it out to the garage and go through the dealer receipts and check for a #. We have had about 20" of snow since friday night and its still coming down at a good clip so whenever it stops I will check it out. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
12,909 Posts
We have had about 20" of snow since friday night and its still coming down at a good clip so whenever it stops
And that, my friend is why I live in Texas! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts