Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Road King CVO
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jumping off of a 2015 BMW R1200 GS Adventure and on to a 2014 Road King CVO that I fell in love with. Picking it up this Friday so this week has been dragging to say the least. Look forward to learning from you all and hopefully catching up with others of you on a few rides in the Upstate of South Carolina!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jumping off of a 2015 BMW R1200 GS Adventure and on to a 2014 Road King CVO that I fell in love with. Picking it up this Friday so this week has been dragging to say the least. Look forward to learning from you all and hopefully catching up with others of you on a few rides in the Upstate of South Carolina!
It's never too late , and better late than never ride on

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
44,599 Posts
It's Friday! Is the dealer open yet???

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
44,599 Posts
See! He dangles that nugget in front of us like dangling a cookie in front of a fat kid, and when the big day comes he drops us like an ugly blind date! :(

·
Registered
2014 Road King CVO
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See! He dangles that nugget in front of us like dangling a cookie in front of a fat kid, and when the big day comes he drops us like an ugly blind date! :(
Oh come on now, I was up at 5am had a 3.5 hour drive to pick it up 3.5 hours back spent time at the county assessors office paying property taxes then to the DMV to hand over yet some more money for sales tax and plates. I’m broke now so let me save up and after that and things will get better bwahaha!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Oh come on now, I was up at 5am had a 3.5 hour drive to pick it up 3.5 hours back spent time at the county assessors office paying property taxes then to the DMV to hand over yet some more money for sales tax and plates. I’m broke now so let me save up and after that and things will get better bwahaha!
Excuses, excuses... :p
Really though: Congrats on the new ride! BTW, we really like pictures...
My plan was to get one at 50, missed that mark by a bit.
So the wife bought mine for my 60th, only 10 years late. She didn't like riding pillion so she bought a Sporty (her first street bike) on New Years Eve of her 60th year! Grandma Rides! The last road trip was 1776 miles. Not too shabby for a Grandmother on a Sportster! I much prefer my couchy Utra though.
Again, congratulations and ride safe!

·
Registered
2007 Ultra Classic (Sophie) vivid black
297 Posts
I was 51 before I finally upgraded to a Harley. Other than maybe a little dirt bike I don't think I will ever swing a leg over anything else.
Congratulations and ride safe

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wow that bike is beautiful. nice find! Welcome from Savannah GA
You are one heck of a lot closer to great riding then I am. Enjoy that new ride!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts