Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2019 Sport Glide this spring, my first Harley-davidson. Rode imports for last couple of decades. Love my Harley- don't know why I waited so long.

·
Registered
2016 CVO Limited
35 Posts
Bought a 2019 Sport Glide this spring, my first Harley-davidson. Rode imports for last couple of decades. Love my Harley- don't know why I waited so long.
I sold my 2002 Roadking to my buddy back in 2015 and bought a Moto Guzzi 1400 Touring just to have something different. Fast forward to last month, I saw a 2016 CVO Limited in blue and silver in the Cycletrader and just had to have it. Luckily for me the Guzzi dealer had that exact Harley at his dealership so I was able to trade UP to the Harley and not take it in the shorts too badly. I'm still making special trips to the garage just to look it.

Dave

·
Registered
1998 Harley Davidson FXDL low rider " Dynasor"
183 Posts
Welcome from Maine

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota!

·
Super Moderator
4,914 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Nice! Welcome from SoCal.
Pictures! we like Pictures!

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Stealthy!

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,357 Posts
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also brought my first Harley this year, same model and it’s a great bike to ride. You can do a lot to them to improve handling and comfort for both you and your pillion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts