Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my first HD, ‘04 Electra Glide Classic. I also have a naked sport bike and an adventure bike. The HD is very comfortable, just have to change my riding style as the acceleration and stopping power are very different from what I am used to. It is great to be able to ride all day without sore wrists or knees! Looking forward to learning more about these bikes.

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,243 Posts
Welcome from the Mojave desert. I have an 04 Ultra.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome from Illinois and Michigan....get to know your new ride. You will be surprised at what she can do.

·
Registered
Crazy Cat Man
650 Posts
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome from rainy Washington

·
Registered
2007 Ultra Classic (Sophie) vivid black
57 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. Might as well get rid of your other bikes because the electra glide is just too good to not ride!

·
American
27,543 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Kentucky. Might as well get rid of your other bikes because the electra glide is just too good to not ride!
Haha. You are 100% correct! I have no urge to ride the others since I picked up the electra glide. I took all 3 of them for a quick ride a few days ago just so the others would get some attention. I am surprised at how easy it is to ride. I have a lot of tight twisty back roads to ride and I thought it was going to be more of a challenge. The HD carves them up just fine.

·
Registered
2007 Ultra Classic (Sophie) vivid black
57 Posts
My little metric cruiser gets ridden enough to keep the battery up. It was a great bike until I got the ultra. I can't wait for spring so I can put some miles on the Harley.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Haha. You are 100% correct! I have no urge to ride the others since I picked up the electra glide. I took all 3 of them for a quick ride a few days ago just so the others would get some attention. I am surprised at how easy it is to ride. I have a lot of tight twisty back roads to ride and I thought it was going to be more of a challenge. The HD carves them up just fine.
Scrape the floor boards yet?....lol If not, you ain't trying.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts