Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torn labrum got repaired in early March and I started rehabbing last month. It's been slow going and the doc said no riding until he got to see me again in mid June. :cussing

Well, it's in the mid 80's here today and I spent the morning getting my pool stuff in order. Finished up a few hours ago and glanced at my ride in the corner of the garage, looking all neglected. Hmmm... wife not home, shoulder feeling pretty good even after working all morning, and I hadn't started drinking yet. Fugg it, I pulled on my helmet and went out on a ~25-mile circuit which included some highway. First time in the saddle since before the winter, and I felt like a 14-year old sneaking out my parents car!

Did OK. It felt a little sore here and there, but I suppose that's to be expected. At least I now know I can use the bike for my 21-mile one way commute.

Screw the doc, I'm 2-wheelin' again! :nod

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Working on the pool is what made your shoulder hurt. The ride loosened it up some. See how long you can keep the riding secret, it's fun.

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Working on the pool is what made your shoulder hurt. The ride loosened it up some. See how long you can keep the riding secret, it's fun.
Haha, love it! Definitely will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts