Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
38,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was suggested to go along with the Active Duty Military ribbon, that we also implement one for the police. With the graphics ability of Alan (Hawg Dawg), we've made some alterations to the "Thin Blue Line" ribbon. In addition to the blue stripe representing LEO's there is a red stripe representing the Fire Dept, and a white stripe representing Paramedics and EMTs.

If you would like to have this ribbon added to your profile, PM one of the moderators and we can add this to your profile.

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
...we've made some alterations to the "Thin Blue Line" ribbon. In addition to the blue stripe representing LEO's there is a red stripe representing the Fire Dept, and a white stripe representing Paramedics and EMTs.
Well done my friend... Good looking out!

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
Do those of us considered Federal Agents warrant this ribbon?
Currently serving as a Counterintelligence Special Agent (35L) with badge and credentials issued.

Also active duty Army. Kind of a conundrum I know. We are an odd bunch.

-Rohan

·
Registered
38,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do those of us considered Federal Agents warrant this ribbon?
Currently serving as a Counterintelligence Special Agent (35L) with badge and credentials issued.

Also active duty Army. Kind of a conundrum I know. We are an odd bunch.

-Rohan
I would say that you would have your choice of either the First Responder Ribbon, or the Active Duty Military.

Send me a PM of which you would like, and I can add it to your profile.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Now i have to share my personal space with them pesky fireman, isn't bad enough that i have to work next to um on the street? Just kidding.

·
Registered
11,508 Posts
I know more LEO's than Fireman, is that good ?

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts

·
Registered
38,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Terry,

First Responder ribbon added to your profile.

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts