Harley Davidson Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
38,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your service.

Congrats on becoming Chief!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum brother. 1988 till 2002 as a volunteer and the 2002 became a paid guy in the same department till I was disabled on the job from to many injuries. For a total of twenty seven years and I miss it every day and I check up on the boys every day.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Wayward Son
23,214 Posts
WOW, new member here... ex-Military (Army) and recently retired LEO (Naples, FL)... and I appreciate this post. I asked for fellow LEO's in the HD forum, 8 pages of attacks against my profession... nice change here. THX.
Respect is a two way street. Give and get.
:welcome

·
Registered
38,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, I am a new member and new to the HD world(6 months). I am a first responder (FED LEO) in S.E. AZ. And recently purchased a 2014 Electra Glide Ultra Limited with 5200 mile on it, it's at almost 12k now. It was bone stock except for some extra chrome. I have put a screaming eagle intake, Cobra Neighbor Haters and a V&H FP3 fuelpak on it. Just got back from a 700 mile weekend run and loved it. I have been riding since I was 16 so almost 30 years.

·
Registered
38,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Looks like Vertical Joke nuked the first responder and active duty military ribbons.

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
Yep, I can't find the option to put them up anywhere. I dug around in the edit mode on profiles and there is no options for it anymore.

·
Registered
38,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Sorry Tron, Vertical Joke, the owners of this forum, no longer allows us to honor First Responders and Veterans.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts