Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2013 Ultra Limited with 823 miles recently with a salvage title. Nothing serious;bags, tour pack, side covers, large dent in tank. I was able to pickup everything I needed from Ebay or harley forums. Tank was repairable and all parts are at the paint shop. Hopefully I get the parts back tomorrow or Wednesday. I went with COP bags and replaced the puck with a pop up button. I drove it home and ran out the gas in the tank which just happen to trip the odometer to 1002. I decided to do a service which I did tonight using Red Line 20/50, Red Line Transmission with shock and Red Line in the primary. It's been a while since I've serviced a bike I found it easy with the shop manual and a little time. These pictures will be my before pictures, I'll post the after pictures when I get it back together. I'll be glad to be back in the saddle.
Bill

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
Glad you were able to resurrect that ride after the insurance claim was adjudicated with the previous owner. The very best Harley stories are those in which owners wrench on their own rides and do something similar to what you've done - I salute you sir!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts