Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Motorcycle Junkie
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To any and all VRSC brothers and sisters who find this place prior to finding www.V-RodForums.com Welcome!!! You all have a sister site there that is VRSC dedicated. Max and the crew run a great place to hang out and have fun and it is a wealth of information as I am sure this place will be as well!

Max I just couldn't resist being the first to post here, hope ya don't mind ;) :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello!!

Hello!!:ride I'm a V-ROD forums junky and now it looks like I have another place to get a fix.:rofl:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have enough trouble just keeping up with the VRF. How am I going to do it with two forums????? Way to go Max, now my wife really hates me. :)

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
To any and all VRSC brothers and sisters who find this place prior to finding www.V-RodForums.com Welcome!!! You all have a sister site there that is VRSC dedicated. Max and the crew run a great place to hang out and have fun and it is a wealth of information as I am sure this place will be as well!

Max I just couldn't resist being the first to post here, hope ya don't mind ;) :cool:
Welcome everyone!

raebear... Help me understand your location of eastern UT and western CO. This where you wander? I rode the Dolores Canyon south of Grand Junction with my sons in July. Spectacular place.

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
Vrod forum addict here also!
VR's rule!
I know this from riding aircooled HD's for over 16 years.

·
Liquid Cooled Member
92 Posts
VRF Addict here too....

I don't think there are enough hours in the day to have two forums...

·
Registered
679 Posts
There is no "HOME" link? Help me...I am lost :)
If you will look up at the top left of the screen...there is a small blue folder that will be open and it has the words HD-Forums> click on that, and it takes you to the main page with all of the different forum sections listed...now if you look at the top of that page, there is something that reads, Home Page-Gallery...click on the words "Home Page" and it will take you to the home page, with the Top 10 new posts...like you are used to on the VRF.

I believe Max is working on getting a "home" icon put on the left side of the User CP on that main tool bar, as you see in the VRF, but for now..youll have to go to the main page of forums, and click Home Page from there...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Like I did not already get behind enough at work now two forums. Great!

·
Motorcycle Junkie
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome everyone!

raebear... Help me understand your location of eastern UT and western CO. This where you wander? I rode the Dolores Canyon south of Grand Junction with my sons in July. Spectacular place.
Currently live in price, grew up in grand junction, folks and friends there. Usually there monthly. PM me tried yours but would'nt allow it.
ray

·
Registered
41 Posts
There's a forum dedicated to the VRSC platform :confused: I should check it out :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts