Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time really getting out since I bought the bike. (Not just piddling around the house like usual)

Took the bike to work today, did some highway, heavy traffic, back roads, all of the above. I may never want to jump in my truck again. Confidence just gets better every time I ride. I've said this before, but I really wish I would have tried this hobby years ago. You guys have it figured out.

I would also like to add this is a unique forum. I am thankful for the advice I have already been given and look forward to getting much more involved.

P.S. Teds HD dealer local to me is the pewp! My master cylinder was leaking just a smidge, drove by there today, showed them the leak, they fixed it in 10 minutes. Just great service!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
. . .P.S. Teds HD dealer local to me is the pewp! My master cylinder was leaking just a smidge, drove by there today, showed them the leak, they fixed it in 10 minutes. Just great service!
I love me some Ted's. I run the River Road a few times each year and always make a point to stop and see there.

The Heritage is a great bike. I enjoyed mine an awful lot.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,048 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love me some Ted's. I run the River Road a few times each year and always make a point to stop and see there.

The Heritage is a great bike. I enjoyed mine an awful lot.
I am just loving it! Was a great first bike choice for me!

Continue to build on your confidence but don't get over confident.
Yeah, could not agree more. I bought this to cruise and nothing more. Other cars are my biggest "scare" at the moment. Had someone tailgate me today pretty damn close. I stood up and stared 'em down at a light hoping they would back off, it worked. I am a pretty large boy. Sometimes it has its advantages lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts