Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some info on fit over goggles. I need to buy one an would like some input. My concerns are that it will fit over my glasses. I need the strap the glasses with a ear piece give me a headache. thanks to all

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts
Can not give you any info. But until I get some prescription type goggles made I am looking into the same thing.
Going to follow this thread.

·
Mountain Rider
1,352 Posts
I just recently bought some new prescription riding glasses that are the wrap around kind. I have bought 3 pair from these people now and really like their product. They make goggles too but I have always bought the sunglasses that have the removable foam inserts so that you can make them goggles when you want to or just remove them and have regular sunglasses. They do a really good job of getting prescription right. Here is a link.

Buy Quality Goggles and Motorcycle Goggles from Heavyglare.com.

:biker:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Check out Pacific Coast Sunglasses, they make several goggles that fit over glasses, in several color lenses and transition lenses too. I have two pair of these one in yellow and one of the day to night transition lenses and they fit over my glasses fine and are comfortable also.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check out Pacific Coast Sunglasses, they make several goggles that fit over glasses, in several color lenses and transition lenses too. I have two pair of these one in yellow and one of the day to night transition lenses and they fit over my glasses fine and are comfortable also.
Thanks Agent Smith will also check them

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thunder I bought a pair should have them by Fri. going out Sun. for a 200mile ride let you know how they worked.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Check out Kroop goggles from Para-Gear in Skokie, Il.They come in clear and tinted, regular and larger for over glasses. We used to call them 'boogie goggles' when I was jumping.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
edslow You are welcome amigo. Glad to have been able to help.
Colt.45

1 - 13 of 13 Posts