Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IBA Member 40248
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about buying the "Fix My Hog" DVD for my touring and the "Motorman" DVD.. To see if there's anything worthwhile to learn. Any feedback on them? Good?? Bad??? Spend the money on beer??? :1drink

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
If your talking about this guy I'd guess yes (dependin on if you need to bone up on slow speed handling) That what most of his videos teach.

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/

Fix my hog? havnt seen but I'd go with a HD service manual first

·
IBA Member 40248
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your talking about this guy I'd guess yes (dependin on if you need to bone up on slow speed handling) That what most of his videos teach.

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/

Fix my hog? havnt seen but I'd go with a HD service manual first

Yeah... ride like a pro is the DVD i was talking about.. i wanted to enhance my slow riding skills.. tight U turns, crash avoidance, etc... good stuff???

I already have the service manual for my bike, but I thought maybe being shown along with the manual would help. Unfortunately, I dont have a good buddy thats a certified Harley mechanic...

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Yeah... ride like a pro is the DVD i was talking about.. i wanted to enhance my slow riding skills.. tight U turns, crash avoidance, etc... good stuff???

I already have the service manual for my bike, but I thought maybe being shown along with the manual would help. Unfortunately, I dont have a good buddy thats a certified Harley mechanic...
Well that should do the trick for ya but only if you go out and practice and review. Short of the expense of a "in the flesh" instructor it's worth it. Believe if you hunt around the site he has a "two for" deal. I'm about to order RLP 5. I had 4 but I loaned it
and it must not can find it's way home like a dog.

I'd just read the manual once all the way through before you start, have it handy when your not sure. It's pretty good at walking thru assembly/ disassembly maintnance.

:mwink Yea wish couple o' my kids had married a doctor maybe a lawyer but mostly a harley tech.:thumb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts