Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this yesterday at a flea market. 2.50 a bottle. In case anyone is wondering, no he doesn't have any left. Al of the seals are intact as well.

Attachments

·
Retired citizen
23,455 Posts
What's the shelf life date on the bottom of the cans ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Like everything these days, if you can find a deal grab it. What a few yrs ago you could find it for 5 bucks a can, last i looked it was 10. I bought a 5000 square foot bag of fertilizer, that cost me almost 20 bucks, a year ago the same bag was 12.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the shelf life date on the bottom of the cans ?
Says 121314, checked that against what was at autozone and it's the same. I never realized there was a date code/staleness issue with it though. I usually only buy it as needed, stocking maybe a can or 2 at a time.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Oh hell, what, a stocking date? Now I have to check the case I bought when they were on sale at Auto Zone for 6 bucks a pop.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Like everything these days, if you can find a deal grab it. What a few yrs ago you could find it for 5 bucks a can, last i looked it was 10. I bought a 5000 square foot bag of fertilizer, that cost me almost 20 bucks, a year ago the same bag was 12.
That's a huge bag of fertilizer.

·
Registered
751 Posts
fellas... he said square foot. meaning coverage area, not the bag. Oh well probably just ragging him anyway

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used to buy my fertilizer from the same outfit as the Beatles:

·
Señor Member
19,668 Posts
I found this yesterday at a flea market. 2.50 a bottle. In case anyone is wondering, no he doesn't have any left. Al of the seals are intact as well.

Musta fell off a truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts