Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questions about a FLHTP 2011 interconnect harness... I have a 2011 FLHTP and wish to change over to the main commercial harness so that I can replace the police right and left hand handlebar controls to the commercial controls with cruise and audio. the stock main electrical harness has a police interconnect off of the right hand side as well as a cb jack. the cb jack is neither here nor there the question is what does the police interconnect do and will I have to mess with it to change the interconnect harness's out.

Second question is: I did purchase a commercial interconnect harness it seems to have a mystery plug... like an off shoot of the left handle bar controls.. at work right now but can post pics later today... I'm suspecting that the plug is for the audio controls, however the left hand controls that have horn lights and audio controls only have one plug?? so I'm at a bit of a loss as I cant seem to find any part (wiring harness) that lists the plug so that's a bit confusing... at any rate any help would be appreciated.

Regards:biker:

·
Banned
71 Posts
Compare the wiring diagrams from a '11 FLHTCUI and a '11 FLHTP in their service manuals.
You will then see the difference between the two and what you will need to do about it .

:coffee:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts