Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a set of the floorboard extensions, I'm looking to buy the set that moves the boards out ,not forward. Does anyone have any experience/reviews for these, and if so can you recommend the company. I have seen only one set and they only move the board out.08 of an inch. Any info greatly appreciated

·
Registered
57 Posts
Try Kuryakyn. I recently purchased highway pegs for my wife to use in addition to her boards....gives her more options for leg rest on long rides. I'm not sure if Kuryakyn has specifically what you're looking for, but it would be worth a look. J & P cycles would be another good place to start.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Yes I put on some Kuryakens. Now I pretty much have a full board to put my feets on. Pretty much just a set of bushings and longer bolts
If you wanna shop at home or grind out your own. But I think it saved time and just possibly money buying them from someone else

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes i have put on a extender and love it no more hugging the tank to keep my feet on the boards can't imagine going back to the stock setup

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
I made mine, but the Kuryakyn's are good. They give you more room and the air cleaner doesn't get in the way of your right leg so much.
amazing what an extra 3/4" makes ( acording to the wife :rollin )

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has anyone installed a set of the floorboard extensions, I'm looking to buy the set that moves the boards out ,not forward. Does anyone have any experience/reviews for these, and if so can you recommend the company. I have seen only one set and they only move the board out.08 of an inch. Any info greatly appreciated
tom here at www.HarleyGoodies.com - I've got those for all models, 100% money back guarantee. I hope we can help.
Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts