Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Large Member
173 Posts
I'm in Citra,off 301 and CR316,about 12 miles N of Ocala.I usually do alot of cruisin all around the state and then some.Got right at 20k on the 04 Heritage.Post up on some cruises,even if it's just for a meal.
:ride

TC-88

·
Registered
480 Posts
Central Florida. Tavares. I like to visit Cedar Key on the west coast across from Ocala for lunch sometimes. 120 miles each way. Kills a whole day. Nice ride through Marion County (The thoroughbred Horse breeding capital of the world.)

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
We were in Lake Marion just outside of Poinsiana, but i got so pissed off with the mismanagement company who were supposed to look after the house, I sold it. I miss Florida at this time of year, Englands always cold dark and wet. Plus I miss the shopping, Harley stuff at half price, gas at 30% of what we pay, now I'm depressed just thinking about it.

·
Liquid Cooled Member
92 Posts
My wife and I recently bought a house in Ellenton (South of Tampa/St. Pete area).

I'm still working in MD, so I only get to get down there every other weekend or so.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Hello Guys an Gals

I'm over in Lakeland and i ride my Sporty everywhere. Sometimes i take off to the beach in clearwater or to orlando to bass pro shop. Love to Ride.Want to take off to the mountains but i don,t know if my butt could take it, might hav to trailer my bike to the Smokies. :ride

1 - 20 of 259 Posts