Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put a deposit on a new Roadglide Special in black Denim today. Traded my CVO softail deluxe which did not fit me for CHIT.
Pics coming soon. Need to close on a mortgage before I consummate the deal in the next week or so.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still have and keeping my Streetglide Special

·
Hard Member
3,241 Posts
You moneyman!

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
How many bikes can you ride at once? Congrats,

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
Now that I have my Ultra Limited for a keeper, I think the Road Glide is the coolest thing since Elvis put his thing down. The wife says there isn't enough room in the garage for a second Harley'; there will be once I get rid of her deep chest freezer (she hates deer meat anyway so I don't see the problem.)

·
Registered
710 Posts
SWEET nothin like a new ride

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Now that I have my Ultra Limited for a keeper, I think the Road Glide is the coolest thing since Elvis put his thing down. The wife says there isn't enough room in the garage for a second Harley'; there will be once I get rid of her deep chest freezer (she hates deer meat anyway so I don't see the problem.)
He said "her deep chest"...lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Hard Member
3,241 Posts
wow, nice comment
As much as I want one, little woman is fighting back! She said she likes Ultra's better, not a fan of the shark nose!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok guys, not a very good picture, but here it is. It is still at the dealership. I will pick it up next week.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts