Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
did anyone actually land a punch? That skinny chair thrower seemed like the only one making any kind of real contact. Funny watching them slip and slide.

·
Registered
38,466 Posts
Chucky Cheese is a pretty low rent place anyway,

Now don't let that be happening at Dave & Buster's though! :eek

What was that at 0:36 on the floor? A baby Yak???? :confused

[ame]http://youtu.be/_1okhznU2tA?t=36[/ame]

Where ever there's more than 3 is where I'll not be.

·
Registered
22,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 adults arrested after assaulting police at Chuck E. Cheese | Boston Herald

......They say officers arrested one belligerent patron and others started punching and kicking the officers. Everett police say state police and Medford police officers responded to help control the crowd.

Among those arrested were 33-year-old Samuel Ramos, of Boston; 30-year-old Jose Rosado-Cruz, of East Boston; 22-year old Emily Joyce Emerson, of Lynn, 33-year-old Yoselin Enid Rosado, of Boston and 53-year-old Pedro Abreu, of Chelsea.

The five were arraigned Monday in Malden District Court on charges ranging from disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on an officer. It couldn't be immediately determined if they had lawyers.

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
Well, it wouldn't have been its father.

They don't stick around after getting "they ho's" knocked up.
Surprisingly, a lot of "absent fathers" do visit their kids quite often. They take them presents, take them places, and often times slip mama a little folding money which buys her continued silence at the welfare office where she maintains she doesn't know who her child's father is. Welfare staff will ask her lots of questions as their goal is to identify and locate the father then get him into court, do blood tests and get paternity legally established and then order child support and/or medical support. But if mama continues to maintain she has no idea who the father is cause she was drunk, raped, doing drugs, etc., etc. there isn't anything the state can do. Ain't this a great country or what!

·
Registered
107 Posts
To bad they weren't all armed, then they could have all shot each other, thus doing some gene pool cleansing.

Bunch of frikken animals.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Funny this Thread popped back up cause I witnessed something entertaining at a nation wide chain at lunch today, place kinda like Denny's.

First thing I like to say is last time I was there said I wouldn't go back cause it looked and tasted just like the pic below, not that there is anything wrong with that, But for the price I expected more?

The incident happened on other side of restaurant from me, bunch of yelling by couple of women followed by one of them taking their plate of food and throwing up against the wall while aiming for kitchen area, the women that was with her started cursing so much she was running outta breath and then they left.

There were a lot of people in that place that had to be 70 and older....they seemed not one bit surprised-astonished-shocked, just kept on doing their thing eating and talking.

Couple of my co-workers ask the guy that came to clear up table next to us and he was laughing when he told us that the women that threw the plate was ex-assistant manager and her friend that was with her stole the new ex-managers ole man weeks ago (he whispered that they were caught in act) only to dump him and brought her new man there to eat. And the ex woman managers plate was all stirred up and sloppy looking when she got it, so she threw a fit???

Sad thing is these people looked to be in mid-late forties and still acting like this> If all thats true...would you even want to eat something prepared by possibly biggest enemy??

I know it doesn't sound like much but it was purdy dam stupid!

As the world turns.....on meth!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 236 Posts