Harley Davidson Forums banner

181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
She says she has a broken nose, but when she gets up and starts to throw things again, I don't see any blood from the broken nose. Odd.

Reactions: Kainam

·
Registered
38,489 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Isolated to the United States
Unfortunately .

So far no incidents at our Popeyes. Marie bought carry out twice. First time it was nothing special, second time was better but nothing to fight over. :|

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
I went through the drive thru at KFC yesterday for some of their Nashville Hot Wings.

No fights, but they did mix up my order, got my wings and a free Chicken Pot Pie in two separate bags.... :dunno

I didn't argue, and left quietly. I got something for lunch at work tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
I went through the drive thru at KFC yesterday for some of their Nashville Hot Wings.

No fights, but they did mix up my order, got my wings and a free Chicken Pot Pie in two separate bags.... :dunno

I didn't argue, and left quietly. I got something for lunch at work tomorrow.
Pot pies not bad at all. Need more chicken in them. IMO

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
I'd figure a pot pie in Cali would be smokable.
The original Popeyes in New Orleans area featured chicken with enough Cayenne pepper that it didn't need to be put into the fryer. Was a major hit down here, but I suspect in most other areas of the country (before the border invasion got hot and heavy) the spiciness had to be cut back considerably

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
The original Popeyes in New Orleans area featured chicken with enough Cayenne pepper that it didn't need to be put into the fryer. Was a major hit down here, but I suspect in most other areas of the country (before the border invasion got hot and heavy) the spiciness had to be cut back considerably
They KFC here has not caved to that yet. Despite sanctuary state BS.

·
Registered
546 Posts
'
Here in Florida the spiciness is barely noticeable. Stopped going to Popeye's because the atmosphere is not suitable for my tastes.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
'
Here in Florida the spiciness is barely noticeable. Stopped going to Popeye's because the atmosphere is not suitable for my tastes.
Want spicy try a Thai Restaurant:devil:devil

Reactions: Kainam
181 - 200 of 236 Posts