Harley Davidson Forums banner

201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Want spicy try a Thai Restaurant:devil:devil
Don't do THAI. Nothing about the offerings appeals to me. Notice I did not call it food. I want "flavor" not "hot".

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Rusty, I agree. I'm from Cajun country. We like our food to bite back, but it has to taste good, to. Hard combination for most folk, but the Cajun people got it right if you don't mind that afterburn. Course, we feel that's why God gave us beer.

Reactions: SoftailBilly

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Rusty, I agree. I'm from Cajun country. We like our food to bite back, but it has to taste good, to. Hard combination for most folk, but the Cajun people got it right if you don't mind that afterburn. Course, we feel that's why God gave us beer.
Thank God for beer and other spirits.

One of my oldest USAF Bros since 71. Loves Thai food still. Out here for a visit we hit our local joint. Cleaned his plate. Waitress wanted to take him home, manly man.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
Started my life off where Cajun cuisine was popular, spent time in New Orleans and vicinity, then moved west where the spices continued with the southwestern style.

Had to see the gut doctor today, and have an appointment next week for an upper GI. We talked about spicy foods (he’s East Indian, or Pakistani). I told him my gut don’t hurt any more or less with spicy foods. He just nodded and told me to eat it however hot I wanted. Acid is the problem, not spicy. My acid seems to be under control now, he just wants the upper GI because of the results I had from one in Ocean Springs back in ‘13. That one didn’t look good...

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
Thank God for beer and other spirits.

One of my oldest USAF Bros since 71. Loves Thai food still. Out here for a visit we hit our local joint. Cleaned his plate. Waitress wanted to take him home, manly man.
The waitress? :eek

I like Thai food. It’s a little mild for my taste, but it’ll do.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
The waitress? :eek

I like Thai food. It’s a little mild for my taste, but it’ll do.
Yea real woman rather pretty mature one, too bad his former wife was with us.

Want you two have spicy food face off. :wink

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
No sir. I eat what I enjoy. There comes a point that it is too spicy for me, and I don’t eat it to prove I am tougher or more macho than another. It also has to have good flavor. Some dishes let HOT get in the way of flavor. HOT is not a flavor. Some flavors are HOT. I like those, not the other way around.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
No sir. I eat what I enjoy. There comes a point that it is too spicy for me, and I don’t eat it to prove I am tougher or more macho than another. It also has to have good flavor. Some dishes let HOT get in the way of flavor. HOT is not a flavor. Some flavors are HOT. I like those, not the other way around.
Just throwing a little humor out. Yep have to enjoy food. Like fine mixed drink and a fine woman. Hard to find some times.

Reactions: southernman_67

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
Why does the article jump from Philly to Chicago? If they (reporters) are trying to prove a trend, then they should state that. Otherwise, ghetto employees gonna get what ghetto employees get.

Fix Yer Hood!

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Reactions: candyman1340

·
Registered
38,489 Posts

Hmm imagine that, she's already been arrested previously.... imagine that!

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
Not far from where I work. Damm ghetto trash spreading out.

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
201 - 220 of 236 Posts