·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #223 (Edited)
WTF????? Now our food is racist??

They can repackage Mrs. Butterworth and Aunt Jemima if they want, it will still be corn syrup. Buy maple syrup instead, it is the real thing.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
I never considered Mrs. Butterworth as a black character. More in line with my grandmas pancakes. Stout little woman with her apron on in kitchen with breakfast preparations done or almost before any one was up. Always that little smile when we would compliment her cooking, best in family. Almost embarrassed by compliments I believe.

Is Log Cabin next? Lincoln was born in a log cabin. Something must be wrong with that, dunno ??

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
No uproar over Aunt Jemima???

NM, I see the uproar now.

·
Registered
38,489 Posts
Stereotypes..... Chicken and waffles anyone? Who is it that came up with that one?

If you dont want to be stereotyped, quit living the stereotype!

Maple syrup Trumps all anyway.

When I was a kid, mom made her own syrup out of brown sugar and water.

Course there was the Karo syrup stand by.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Stereotypes..... Chicken and waffles anyone? Who is it that came up with that one?

If you dont want to be stereotyped, quit living the stereotype!

Maple syrup Trumps all anyway.

When I was a kid, mom made her own syrup out of brown sugar and water.

Course there was the Karo syrup stand by.
Grandma served KARO syrup, don't recall any other on table.

FYI Taco Bell now allows political messages by employees. Listen up clowns. Dont care what food place I go into now. Employees are wearing biased BS messages. Plan to inform them of such and leave. Not a customer who wants see it while trying to enjoy a meal. Peace and quiet remember that ??

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Wheaties is safe, some one became woke few years back.

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #231

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Beginning to not believe everything she claims. Im for the cause and they are still threatening her. Wait and see after opening day. Pick up some popcorn today.

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
BBQ Restaurant Cancels Catering Job with “Back the Blue” Police Supporters After Leftists Threaten to Burn Down their Business

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
I'm waiting to see if the Cajun's cave to this woke bull$#!t. We have a brand of Cane syrup that is and has many years now been a top seller in the area and well liked....."B'rer Rabbit". Now given that THAT name originated in the Book(?) or Disney Movie, "Song of the South" with tales of Uncle Remus, I'd be betting that it won't be long before we be losing that label to the woke idiots.

Reactions: SoftailBilly

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
221 - 236 of 236 Posts