Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2014 Ultra Limited, the Bike is still new, has only 278 miles on it, I only rode it once. I am selling because I was involved in a car accident a month after buying the bike, was under doctors care and doing therapy for my shoulder and could not ride that is why the bike sat for so long. My job wound up letting me go also so things have changed for me and that is why I am selling. I have both keys for the bike, all the bags and accessories that came with it, everything works on the bike and nothing is wrong with it. I would rather sell it to someone to enjoy it then rather let it sit. The bike is black in color, I would sell for $27,000.00. I have a loan with the local credit union so that would have to be taken care of, I am willing to work with whoever would be interested in buying the bike and working out the deal. I am in the New Orleans area and can show the bike if needed.

·
Wayward Son
23,313 Posts
Sorry to hear about the string of bad luck. But am sure things will turn around for you.
Just a suggestion, post some pics if possible.
I know we all know what a 2014 Ultra looks like.
But pics catch the eye better then just words.
Just trying to help. Good luck.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
That sucks. Sorry its come to this.

Free bump.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Very sorry to hear this, but know things always work out for the best. Be confident that your future will improve and what ever you do, do not stop posting here once in a while. You are good people and we want to hear from ya.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Sorry to hear this..get better soon...

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts
Hate to hear this, just remember that it happened for a reason.. There is something much bigger and better headed your way! Stay strong.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the well wishes, things are getting better, I have to sell the bike for now and get this off my back. I will get something else later on. I have not been on here in a while that is why. I thought I would post it here.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a pic of the bike, it is shown with extras that I added and are not included with the bike and have been removed. The bike is being sold in stock condition. I would be open to an offer on it also.

·
Retired citizen
23,355 Posts
Well dang dude, that sucks. But you've heard the saying, "shit happens" then ya deal with it.
Personally I have learned to never form a relationship with a vehicle. They can always be replaced.
Better times ahead for ya buddy.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Get well soon. Things will change for the positive very soon!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,454 Posts
Sorry about the accident. Hope you are healing fast and will be back in action soon. Prayers for quick recovery...best of luck with the bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts