Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup my Shovel is for sale. Reason ... I don't get chances to ride it anymore, I ride my customer's bikes all riding season. It takes up to much room in my shop too !
To much to list here but to put it simple: '81 Shovel, looks like a Road King. Rebuilt engine with approx 7k miles, Sturgis 4spd with rear belt drive, S&S pump, High 4 single fire ignition, CV carb, 100% rewired to factory prints plus electronic upgrades to lighting system.
Let's see what else ... New Battery ! The old one finally took a crap after 11 years !
I've got some pics here, will post 'em when found.
Jeez I hate doing this ! I've had this bike since 2002 !
Moral ... never get attached to a vehicle !
PRICE ... to be determined ! Ain't gonna be cheap ! Under $10k is all I can say for now. The bike has been appraised at $10K and insured for $10K.
Oh, it's a Rat Bike, on purpose.

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I tried too and I remember I took those with my cell ! I gotta look around for some more. Dude I got thousands of pics in my puter but I never paid much attention to addressing them so I could find 'em later !
Here, do what I do. I use my magnifying glass on them small pics !

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll dig up some more pics later but I'm supposed to be doing my damn taxes right now!

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better yet, tomorrow I'll drag the Shovel out of my shop and take some good digital pics of it with my camera ... weather permitting !

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
ya know you could donate that sweet ride to me, then write it off. hahahahahaha
just a thought hahahaha

·
Super Moderator
12,729 Posts
You have me seriously think of selling my Dyna for something like that. My wife would kill me, but a Schmidty's maintained bike would probably never break down. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts