Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! Im selling my quick detachable sissybar. I have read the rules, about the 30 days of membership, and 30 posts, i just didnt want to get in trouble about anything.

Anyways, im selling my sissybar from my 2008 softail night train (200mm tire)
It has chrome base, with a normal back rest pad. Its at medium height.
It is quick detachable, easy to get on and easy to get off.

I am not selling the quick detach mounts that this mounts to.

Im looking at trying to get 220$+ shipping, OBO <-----
Its already boxed up, and ready to go, just need a payment and an address.
I use PayPal, and UPS (with their warranty when shipping), You will also get a tracking number as soon as i ship it out.

I am selling a Harley Fork Bag 20$+Shipping

Also I'm selling a ShelterBay leather jacket. I paid 200$ for it, I'll go ahead and put 75$ obo on it.

I don't know if anyone here can vouch for me, but shelterbay makes amazing jackets. Won't let any cold through! Made in New York, Los Angeles, and London!

Picture of the Sissybar:

Picture of fork tool bag:

Picture of leather jacket:

More pictures upon request. Let me know if your interested, thanks a lot!!

·
Wayward Son
23,317 Posts
Exactly 30 days and 30 posts. :think
Had it all figured out did`t ya?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's not like I'm going to stop posting. I just need to sell the sissy bar, no one on Facebook is interested.. and no where around me buys parts unfortunately.

Like I said I'm not trying to get in trouble.. I've sold/bought plenty of things off forums before, used to do a ton of paintball stuff. But I'm by no means trying to throw an ad everywhere without disobeying.. :/ I'm sorry.

·
Wayward Son
23,317 Posts
Well it's not like I'm going to stop posting. I just need to sell the sissy bar, no one on Facebook is interested.. and no where around me buys parts unfortunately.
My comment was said with a touch of sarcasm. Hard to convey in the printed word.
Just one of the services I offer as a Member at HDF. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts
My comment was said with a touch of sarcasm. Hard to convey in the printed word.
Just one of the services I offer as a Member at HDF. :D
Keep that up and you'll become a mod :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts