Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
FLHP - VTX1800 - VTX1300 - GL1200 - CT70
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we may be picking up an 2009 Electra glide Police. The frame vin code and title shows this being a 2009, but the front fender has the "1908-2008 Police anniversary" decal (like the one in the attached picture). Do any of you know if this could be a carry-over? Of course, the fender could have been swapped out before returning the lease of the bike. Just curious..
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Fender Automotive exterior Automotive tire

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda what I was thinking. I'm certain many parts are swapped around on some of these bikes to keep them whole and on the street. Thanks for your response.

· Retired citizen
26,697 Posts
That doesn't look OEM to me. I don't remember any COP bikes coming from the MoCo with COP badging on the front fenders ! ?
What bike is this fender on ?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That doesn't look OEM to me. I don't remember any COP bikes coming from the MoCo with COP badging on the front fenders ! ?
What bike is this fender on ?
The badge on the green fender is on my 2008 Road King that is a 103 Bike (FLHP), from Broward County, Fl from what we can tell. The 2009 Electo-glide we are looking is a Cincinnati 103 bike. It does have higher mileage and I can only surmise that the fender may have been changed before it went to action. The photo attached came up on the VIN search. My son has been looking for a Police Electra Glide and though is a little ruff around the edges, it appears to be a solid bike. The badge has made me wonder.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts